8. Glimpse of Past!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Study room :

Cabir now started recalling that day ..When Nandini regained her consciousness..

(Flashback)

Its been 6 hours..Nandini is still lying unconscious on the hospital bed inside ICU and outside Cabir was getting restless..he wasn't understanding what is actually going around them.. Some hours back everything was perfectly fine..and now things are getting out of their hand.. Nothing is gong right..every other thing is badly messed and the worst part is.. No matter how badly he want to mend things but he just can't do anything..instead of sitting and watching the cruel game of destiny ..which actually destroyed everything..and took away everything from them..

Cabir : "please Nandini ko theek kar do..".. He prayed in helpless voice while Mukti and Navya was giving him much needed support..

Just then a nurse came outside the ICU..and the trio walked towards her..

Navya : " Nandini woh thk hai?".. She asked instantly ..and nurse nodded..

Nurse : "woh thk hai..unhe gosh aa gaya hai..ap log mil sakte hai unse..".. She told them and trio rushed inside..

Nandini was all calm.. Her eyes were wide open..and she was looking at the ceiling..it was giving a impression like a dead body lying on the bed..

Navya and Mukti ran towards her and hugged her..but she didn't moved a bit..Cabir was observing all this from standing on the gate..

Navya and Mukti were talking..crying ..but none was affecting her..she was continuously looking at the ceiling..

" Manik kaha hai?".. She suddenly asked and Cabir so wanted to ran out from there holding his tears as he had no answer for her question..both NavTi turned around to look at Cabir who was having tough time standing there..

"Manik ".. She again called his name ever so softly but her eyes were still on the ceiling and it seems like her mind has stopped functioning but her heart was screaming for help..

" Manik nahi hai..".. He answered in a very low voice..and now Nandini looked at him..she had tears in her eyes..

"Woh hai..".. She answered with surety in her voice and he can feel that..the trio were speechless..he turned around and wiped off all his tears..even NavTi hide the tears and Nandini again started looking at the ceiling..

Cabir turned towards Nandini..and he felt like he will collapsed right there..so he ran out from there..this time Mukti ran after Cabir and asked Navya to look after Nandini..

Cabir bumped into a man who was coming towards the ICU.. He had some files with him..which fall due to collision..

" am sorry ..",. Cabir apologized on which the man smiled and said its fine..both bent down to pick the files..just then Mukti came out and saw Cabir with a man.. she looked at the face of that person. She was surprised..

"Abhimanyu!".. She exclaimed and he looked at her..he stood up and even Cabir too ..

" Mukti..".. He called and smiled..Mukti came towards them..and gave him a weak smile..

He after seeing their tensed faces ..realized that something is definitely wrong with them..

"Kya baat hai?".. He asked and Cabir looked towards the ICU door which was in his left side..

" Nandini ..meri best friend..she is in hospital.. ".. She answered looking towards the ICU..

" are you talking about that girl who is in ICU?".. Abhimanyu asked pointing towards the ICU..and they both nodded..

"Then..I think I need to talk with you..".. Abhimanyu said in a stern tone and took both of them in his cabin..

Inside the Cabin :

Cabir : " Nandini ka behaviour.. She isn't talking with anyone ..why she is behaving so weird? ".. He asked to Abhi..

Abhi : " cabir..she just Now met a very ghastly accident.. And all this is the after shocks of that accident..".. He told him calmly..

Mukti : "matlab Nandini kabhi theek nahi hogi?".. She instantly asked ..

Abhi : " nahi Mukti..its nothing like that..its just..she needs time..to accept ..or ek baat..don't give her stress of any kind..keep her happy..this is the only solution to cure her fast..".. He told them ..and Cabir nodded..

Cabir : "kuch serious toh nahi hai na?".. He asked in worried tone..

Abhi : " nahi..as of now ..darne ki koi bat nahi hai..".. He told them..and both nodded..

After some days..Nandini got discharged from the hospital..till now there was no clue of Manik..Cabir was trying his best to trace his car and him..but all his efforts were going in vain..and this was making him restless..

One fine day.. Nandini came home after visiting MaNan dreams..she was totally changed..she was behaving all normal..she was happy..just like earlier..everyone was shocked to find her like that..but as instructed by Abhi..none questioned her..for them it was enough that she was happy ..

(Flashback end)

Cabir : "Nandini toh mil gayi Abhi..but Manik..am still not able to find him..sab haar Maan chuke hai and sach kahu ..toh dheere dheere even am loosing all my hopes..".. He told him in his hopeless voice and now Abhi walked towards Cabir..

Abhi : " relax Cabir..sab thk ho jaega..".. He assured him..

Cabir : "I hope so..".. He said in a little hope..

MaNan room :

Nandini and Manik was lying on the bed..she was in his arms..playing with his shirts button..his hand was in her hairs..and both were quiet..

Nandini : " Manik..".. She broke the silence..and he just hmm'ed..

Nandini : "I love you so much Manik.."..she confessed with all her heart and he smiled..he kissed on her head ..and hugged her more tightly..

Manik : "I love you more.." he too confessed with genuine feelings..and she smiled..

Nandini : "I was so lost..after loosing you..i felt like maine khudko he kho diya..then us din tum wapas aa gaye meri life mei.."..she said and both started recalling that fortunate day..

(Flashback)

Nandini reached MaNan's dream..and was totally lost..it's been 1 month of that accident..and none knows anything about Manik ..even Cabir was trying his best but every time he only gets defeat in his hands..and here Nandini is feeling like something is deprived in her soul..

Just then she received a call on her extension.. And she without knowing what her fate is going to serve her ..received the call..

" Nandini " .. A very familiar charming voice echoed in her eardrum..and she was shocked..

"Manik..".. She replied in equal intensity while tears welled up in her eyes ..a smile formed on her lips but still there was surprising expression all over her face..

" Han! Tumhara Manik..".. He said in love filled voice and felt like the most happiest person on this planet..

"Tum..tum..zinda ho..you..you're alive?".. She said while fumbling and a never ending smile on her lips..

" tumhari liye Nandini..mai bilkul theek hoon..I want to meet you..".. He said in a low voice..

She instantly stood up with a smile on her lips..she was so Happy today that her happiness was overflowing in form of tears..

"Han Manik..mai Abhi Cabir ko batati hoon..hum aa rahe hai tumhare pass..tum ho kaha?".. She said in one breath with a enthusiastic tone ..but Manik instantly cut her in mid..

" nahi Nandini..kisi ko kuch mat bolna Abhi..".. He told her very sternly and she was shocked..

"But kyu Manik?.. Tumhe pata bhi hai how much we all miss you and Cabir ..he is dying every second without you..".. She told him holding only grief in her voice and her sad face tells the story of her heart..

"Mai sab janta hoon..but is waqt ..please do as I say..and meet me on the cliff..".. He told her and she agreed.. She instantly packed her stuff..and rushed out of office..

On the cliff :

Nandini reached the cliff ..and steeped out of the car ..she roamed her eyes all over but there was none..

" maniikk.."., she shouted and then she gasped as she felt the familiar touch on her shoulder from back..

She closed her eyes only to make her believe that whatever she is feeling right Now..it isn't any dream..and if it is then also she don't want to open her eyes ever..

"Nandini..".. A voice fell in her ears..hot breath fell in the crook of her neck...she shivered with the close proximity..

" yeh koi sapna nhi hai na?".. She asked in disbelief ..with her eyes close..he held both her arms from back..and leaned in her shoulder..he dropped a soft yet lovable kiss there..

And she instantly turned around..to find him standing there with a weak smile on his face...

She hopped in his arms..and he twirled her around..she was hugging him tightly with tears in her eyes whereas he was dropping kisses on her head with his eyes closed..

Both felt alive after 1 long month..the separation created a hole in their soul..which only they both can heal ...she was in no mood of coming out of his embrace and even he wasn't ready to free her..

Both stayed like that ..don't know for how much time..but even the time span was long..it was still a short period for both the love doves..

"I was dying every moment without you Manik..".. She sobbed badly in his arms ..he rubbed her back to soothe her pain..

"Even I was dying..mera dil janta hai kitna tadpa hu mai ..".. He said while hugging her tight.. After a good time they broke the hug..but still not leaving each other..

" tum kaha the?.. Agar tum theek the toh ghar kyu nhi aaye? Or tumne kisi ko bhi kuch batane ko mana kyu kiya?".. She showered loads of questions on him..and he smiled as after a very long time he is able to listen her beautiful voice...

"Mai is waqt tumhe kuch nhi bata sakta..but remember one thing ..your Manik is back.." He said very lovingly with a smile and she hugged him..

(Flashback end)

Nandini recalled everything and Manik too smiled ..

Manik : "shona..now you sleep..kal tum logo ko Delhi Jana hai..".. He said very softly and was about to move .but she held his hand..

Nandini : " aaj yahi ruk jao please..I want to be in your arms..".. She said very lovingly looking in his eyes and he rest his case..

And he hugged her tightly with a smile..and she placed her head on his chest.. Soon both drifted into deep slumber..

On the other hand..

Navya : "kal hum Delhi ja rahe hai..and hopefully waha sab theek ho jae..".. She said while packing stuff ..and Cabir was busy in his phone..

Cabir : " I hope so..".. He said in a little hopeful voice..

Then he called someone..

"We are coming tomorrow..this time I want result ..at any cost..".. He said in his stern tone and cut the call..

Screen split into two parts.. One side there is Cabir and in other there is MaNan sleeping..

So..here is the next part..hope you all liked..and most importantly as many of you were asking about the event took place on the accident day..and how Manik came in front of Nandini..hope now you got your answers..

And people I know story is going slow..but am trying to show all possible situations..but will try to move ahead with a little speed as every story needs pace..

I always welcome genuine replies..it's just I want you people to be humble and say your words in dignifying manner..hope you understand.. No one is perfect even I have flaws in my writing..I will appreciate if you people will make me realize my mistake and also be kind enough..

Loads of love..Kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro