// 12 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Come in, it's really cold outside. I don't want you to get sick." she said with concern in her voice  and I immediately stepped in. 

Tonight is Thursday and that means it's our movie night with Sarang. We've been having this movie night since 2014. Always on the way to her place, I stop at the store for some sweets, ice cream and ramen - since we both really love food.

"What's with the scarf, Jin? You can take it off, it's not cold here." she smiled and take from me my bag full of food.  

My scarf has two meanings - to protect me from coldness and to cover my huge hickeys on both side of my neck from last night. Taehyung made a fun of me that I looked like after a vampire attact. When I was home, I was wearing a turtleneck so I wouldn't have to listen these comments. 

"It's okay, I'm good." I nodded.

"I already know about it, Seokjin." she giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Aish, that guy." I said as my cheeks turned brightly red. After few seconds, I took off the scarf.

"Oh. My. Godness." she said and paused every single word. She looked shocked - like someone who saw a death or aliens. Literally that shock.

"What's the movie for tonight?" I asked her, running my fingers through my hair.

"My daddy completely destroyed me by Kim Seokjin. It's a new movie, only couple weeks old?" she chuckled.

"Fuck off, Sarang. I won't tell you anything."

We were sitting on a couch, she has wrapped her arms around me, placed a head on my chest and I rested my chin on her head. We were talking, laughing, we criticizing the movie. It was nice, talking to her, because she's the only one who understands me well and no matter what she's here for me. Currently, she was wearing my oversized tshirt and grey sweatpants. Her hair colour were slowly fading and she didn't put on her make up but she was still beautiful. We even took many selcas and she posted one on her instagram with caption: 

Chilling out with my pretty boy. ♡♡♡ @ pinkjin_92
(a/n: don't laugh at me, i haven't got a better idea for his name)

People immediately began to like her photo and write comments - most of them were for her, since she's the queen of all social medias (okay maybe for me) but one was for me. She's got many followers - from uni, jobs, parties obviously... But me, Taehyung and Minji were her only good friends as she told many times. 

kim.namjoon - How is it possible that you look absolutely stunning on every single photo, babyboy? 

"Oh my fucking god, Kim Seokjin." her chuckle turned into a cringe when she read loudly the comment. I hid myself in the crook of her neck in embarrassment and she was still hugging me.

"Now, pretty boy YOU have to tell me everything." she repeated again and I shook my head in disagreement. 

I told her something, but not everything. I didn't like lying to her but it's the only thing that's good for her. I couldn't live with the feeling she would know every single detail of my love life - especially not with Namjoon. She's a gossip but she can keep an important things for herself but I still couldn't risk it. I told her about the ball, the slow dance and kiss. How he told me I drove him absolutely crazy. How easily he could make me blush by just talking. How he was driving  me crazy. She was listening me, making 'awww' every single time I stammered because a smile appeared on my face. 

After couple minutes, she was breathing slowly and became quiet and I realised that she fell asleep on me. I didn't wanted her to wake up so I carefully carried her to her bedroom, covered her with a blanket and placed a kiss on her forehead. She mumbled something and turned her back to me.

When I wanted to leave, I got a text message.

I've been thinking about you all day. 

to: Namjoonie
I don't know what to say.
Currently, I'm leaving Sarang's so..
I will text you when I will be at home, okay? 

Should I pick you up, Jin?
Is it far from your home?

You don't have to. It's only twenty minutes from my apartment.
I think I'm old enough to take care of myself.

I didn't mean it in this way, Seokjin.
I just...
I care about you and I'm worried 'cause it's really late, that's all.

Why are you doing this to me, Namjoon? 

So if I won't tell you to pick me up,
you won't stop bother me with texts, am I right? 

Namjoon?
I'm pretty sure you called me differently last night. 

Send me the address, please. 

I'm sorry, daddy. I won't do it again. 

I should punish you for your cheeky mouth as soon as I get at her place. 

I can't wait to see you then.  
xxx-yyy
The first blue house you'll see. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro