// 13 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

These past days I had to wear a turtleneck or scarf because hickeys were all over my body. He can be passionate, romantic but he was more into being rough, needy, hungry. He makes me feel like my whole body was on fire and the other day, everything hurts me - my thighs, my hands, my back, ,my lips are chapped and I felt sore and tired. 

I couldn't imagine myself in this place - being obedient, devoted to one single person who didn't even love me, who just wanted me for my body. It was nice. I felt special, needed, wanted but... It still wasn't enough. I still wanted more. I wanted him - his personality and not his ruthless hands all over my body, grabbing me roughly, leaving marks everywhere. It's been over month and I still felt like a toy which will end up on the bottom of the box because the owner will get bored and sick of it.

"Mr. Kim, can we take a break for couple minutes, please? Uncle Namjoon will be in TV." she said, a wide smile was on her face.

"Okay, then. Fifteen minutes and then we have to continue, okay?" I smiled and she grabbed my hand, leading me to their empty living room. She sat on couch next to me and grabbed a remote control to switch on the TV.

NAMJOON POV.

I adjusted my tie, fixed my hair and went on an interview with one of the most famous journalists - Kim Hwanghyun. I won't lie, I was pretty nervous because it's been my first live interview after two years. I'm not a person who still wants to see my face everywhere. Just because I earn a lot of money it doesn't mean I'm famous. I just work hard since I left school and that's it. People don't think about it but that's the key of my success. Time and patience, two most important things.

"Welcome, Mr.Kim. Thank you for accepting an invitation to this interview." He bowed me politely as I did.

"Thank you for inviting me at all." I nodded with a smile on a face.

"Your company since last year on the market grew by several percent. You were also ranked in a top #10 companies in South Korea and in top #30 under thirty." he said and I chuckled.

"Well, I just have to say I've got a charm." I smiled, "but yes, my company grew even bigger since last year. We opened new branches at Busan and Incheon. I'm in the market for over two years and I can say that last year was the most beneficial for me and my company. A big thank you goes to everyone who's been helping me with it." 

"Two weeks ago, you organized a masquerade ball for kids with cancer. You have chosen ninety thousand dollars and the number still grows, am I right?" he asked me again.

"Yes. It's incredible that the number still grows. Now it's around one hundred and thirteen thousand. I'm really thankful for it - money goes to kids who needs them the most. I'm receiving letters from parents, sometimes from kids as well. I meet with them, talk to them and I'm just being with them. They don't need just money but the support, psychological support, and that's something what everyone should give to them." 

"There are rumours you've been seen accompanied by a man on the masquerade ball. What does he mean for you? Are you two dating?" he asked and I nervously bit my lip.

"South Korea is really conservative. I'm not going to hide the fact I'm a proud gay but also, a proud human being. People show skinship to the same gender and don't find it weird but when someone says he's gay or lesbian, people are automatically offended and they wish you death immediately without hearing your story. They treat you badly and unfortunately, in the most percents of, it ends with a suicide." I said, honestly. 

"I sadly have to agree with you. This topic is still underrated and people need to talk about it more often, they need to be more open about it." he nodded.

"And back to your question. Yes, he means alot to me. He appeared in my life just when I needed him the most." I giggled. 

"So are you two dating?" he asked, curiously.

"I think the only fact you need to know is that I'm happy at the moment." I cheekily said, looking into a camera and secretly hoping he's watching.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro