// 14 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(a/n: a bit of smut - i'm just warning you.)

I was running my fingers throught my new dyed blonde hair and I was insecure about it. It's a huge change for me. Before, I had dyed his hair a few times - I've got red, light brown and black hair. Sarang's always helped me with it. She assured me many times that I look amazing with every hair colour before she has left my apartment and went to work. But for me, it was different this time. I cared about Namjoon's opinion but I wasn't sure how should I tell him that because I didn't know how he'll react to it. He's dying his hair but he hasn't seen me with dyed hair. I decided to send him a selca because it'd be less shock than if he see me in person.

to: Namjoonie
What do you think about my new colour, daddy? Do I look cute? 

I lied on bed and started to read a book which Taehyung bought me for my birthday. It was a collection of poems and I immediately fell in love with it after couple seconds of reading. My favourite indie playlist played softly in the background and I was completely immersed by the book that I didn't realise myphone buzzed couple times. I quickly grabbed it from my nightstand and accepted the call without looking on name. 

"I've got an important business meeting in fifteen minutes and you gave me a fucking boner, kitten." he muttered angrily and I bit my lower lip.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I just wanted to hear your opinion." I whispered and he chuckled.

"My opinion? Kitten, I can't wait to bury my fingers to your newly dyed blonde hair when you will give me a blowjob." he said and I gulped. 

Oh fuck, he's mad and when he's mad, he's super hot. 

"Come to my place around eight, kitten. Daddy wants to play with you. " he whispered, "now daddy has to go.."

"Bye, daddy. Good luck with your business meeting." I said and he ended the call.

I unlocked his door with my spare key which he gave me the last time. I turned on the light in the hall and noticed he's already here - he left his jacket on a rack. I tiptoed into the living room and heard his voice comming from a bedroom. He softly mumbled something and then, he moaned my name. Without thinking I went there and looked through the gap in the door. I bit my lip, trying my best not to moan. He threw his head back, eyes still closed as his hand was pumping up and down. When he reached his orgasm, I accidentally opened the door and it made a noise.

"You know, it's rude to look at someone like that, kitten." he whispered before he stood up and fixed his jeans.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't want to interrupt you." I bented down my head and whispered.

"Look at me, kitten." he said and I obeyed him, "daddy was in tense and he couldn't wait for his kitten." 

"Why?" I asked.

"Because daddy bought you something and he can't wait to see his kitten's reaction." he smiled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro