// 6 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Alright, Jin. You can come out!" Sarang said enthusiastically and I walked out of my room to the living room where she was sitting on a sofa with Taehyung.

"Oh my god, look at you! You look amazing, Jin." she smiled, stood up and adjusted collar of my white shirt. 

"No, I look ridiculous." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Shut up, hyung. You look really handsome." Taehyung smiled.

"Oh, it's almost six. He should be here in a minute." she said with a look at her watch and I gulped. Oh my fucking god. I can't do it. Taehyung looked at me and gave me one of his shy smiles. A phone buzzed in my jacket pocket and I quickly reached for him. From unknown number. 

Are you coming down or should I climb to your chamber, princess? - Namjoon 

"Okay, I gotta go. He's outside. Don't make a mess here and Taehyung, make sure she'll get home safe." I gave the instructions and they both kissed my cheeks.

"Go, and have some fun, Jin." They almost pushed me out of my apartment and I giggled.

I wasn't sure what I should expect. After I saw him, my jaw dropped. Luxury black limo which probably cost more than this whole house stood outside the apartment with him casually standing there his backs pressed against the limo and a cheeky smile on his face. Perfect hair, expensive suit, gold watch and glasses. My biggest weakness. (How could he know that?!!?)

"Wow, Seokjin." he breathed out and I looked down to the ground, not being able to say a word back. 

"Look at me, please." he whispered and his fingers gently grabbed my chin. I bit my lower lip and our eyes met.

"Don't hide yourself, baby. You're beautiful." he whispered and I simply nodded.

"After you." he said when he opened car doors for me. 

"Good evening everyone. It's a pleasure for me to be here today. I'd like to seize the opportunity to congratulate us on launching this outstanding fundraising campaign in which many people and urban organizations are involved. Our donations in this month have amounted to ninety thousand dollars and the sum will be transferred for a organization for kids with a cancer. The money will be donated for modern medical equipment, new medicals and also for families who really need it. Now I'm talking for my own experience. My uncle unfortunately died on a pancreatic cancer two years ago and it was a really hard time for me. In these situations, people are very thankful for every help. Our goal is to decrease the number of deaths and prolong life as much as it'll be able to. To achieve this noble goal, we have organized a charity ball and a charity fair. I'm very honored to thank all sponsors, organizations and private persons, who cares for people in need. And big thanks belongs to you all, ladies and gentlemen, who's come today to show your support. Thank you so much and enjoy this evening." he finished his speech and people immediately began to clap. He walked down the stairs and I winked few times to get the tears off my eyes. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He took me to the background where journalists can't.

"Your speech was really powerful, Namjoon." I said to him and he offered me a glass of champagne.

"Thanks, I was actually very nervous." he admitted, shyly. 

"You looked pretty confident when you talked." I answered with a smile.

"I-" he wanted to say but someone tapped on his shoulder.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim. Thank you for your wonderful speech." A woman approached him and he simply smiled and nodded.

"Pleasures are all mine, Mrs. Park. How's your daughter doing?" he asked.

"Very well, thank you for asking." she smiled. I looked around me and saw the girl sitting on a chair few steps from me. She was all alone. She's got a pink dresses and short hair. Music played and many people danced, but she didn't. Namjoon didn't even notice I left them. I bent down to her and she looked up from the tips of the her shoes. Her cheeks were puffy and her eyes still full of tears.

"Hello. What's your name, princess?" I asked her and she wiped her tears streaming down her face.

"Hwang Jisun, and yours?" he asked me back.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you. Why are you crying, Jisun? Did someone hurt you?" I asked, worriedly.

"I just... No one wants to dance with me. I mean, look at me. I'm not beautiful like them." she pointed at other girls dancing on the dance floor. 

"Never compare yourself to others, it's really stupid thing to do. And I think you are really beautiful young lady, Jisun." I slightly pinched her cheek and she giggled.

"Thank you, Seokjin." she said.

"Would you like to dance with me, then? " I smiled at her and offered her a hand. She quickly accept it and went on the dance floor with me. Due to her small height, she was standing on my feet when we were dancing. She buried her face to my stomach and we were slowly rocking in a rhythm of the song. 

"I saw you came with Mr. Kim. Are you two dating?" she asked me, more like mumbled to my stomach.

"We're just friends." I answered her back.

"Are you sure? Because right now he isn't looking at you just as a friend." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro