// 7 //

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You still owe me a dance, Jin." Namjoon whispered in my ear, and I jumped a little when his arm found its way to my waist again.

"Oh, jesus. You scared me." put my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he chuckled and turned me to him. His hair were messy now and so was his collar of shirt. I adjusted it and he bit this lower lip, completely focusing on what I was doing. I smelt his cologne and bit inside of cheek. He really drove me crazy without doing absolutely nothing.

"Okay, now it's better." I whispered and raised my gaze to him.

"Come dance with me, baby." he offered me a hand and I accepted his hand without thinking.

Another slow song - A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I really like this song. Namjoon hooked his hands around my waist and I around his neck. He pulled me closer to him, so close that our foreheads and nose almost rubbed against each other. It felt like we were alone there. Like the dancing floor is only ours. Like it's only me and him. His strong arms held me really tight, like he was afraid I will run away from him. He brushed his lips against mine very slowly, waiting for my next move.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely gorgeous tonight?" he mumbled against my lips and I smiled, my cheeks were turning automatically red again.

"Y-Yes." I stammered, turning more and more red. 

"Am I making you nervous right now?" he chuckled, running his thumb across my bright red cheek.

"Why are you asking me if you already know the answer, Namjoon?" I asked him back and he didn't accept it at all.

"Cheeky." he smiled and put back his hand around my waist.

"Just for you." I winked and he bowed his head with a laugh on his lips. Where I took such a courage?

"Don't start something you can't finish, baby." he said with his bit lower lip.

"And why not?" I asked with a smirk.

"Because then, I won't be able to control myself anymore." he answered me. 

"Then don't." I said.

So he didn't. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Really roughly. He gave me many new feelings what I've never felt before and I never knew it's even possible. His hands were buried into my hips so hard I couldn't even move. He took control all over me and I let him, I couldn't resist him. He sucked my lower lip and I queitly moaned. I heard his chuckle again. He was really proud of it. That he could control me and make me go crazy. After couple seconds, I had to pull away from him because I couldn't catch a breath. 

"You aren't that innocent as I thought, Mr. Kim Namjoon." I smiled, intertwining my fingers with his. 

"Who has ever said I am, Mr. Kim Seokjin?" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro