Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As Hoseok left Yoongi's home with Taehyung and Jimin, he really hoped everything would be alright. He knew it was going to be a lot for Yoongi to handle, but he also had hope that things would work out fine. However, he did know that there were relationships that needed to be patched. He needed to have a private and personal conversation with Namjoon and also with Taehyung. It was no doubt that this all was a lot for everyone , but it was a lot for him too. He had been happy with the mate he chose on Earth, loving him very much. However, it had always been in the back of his mind that he missed Namjoon, the incubus he also loved.

"Hoseok-hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked with concern as he noticed how quiet it was as they all walked together. He would only be with them for a couple more minutes though. Then, he would need to turn another way to head toward his own home.

"I'm fine, Jimin. Just thinking." Hoseok really wished he could stop making the people close to him worry. He just wanted them all to be happy."I hope Yoongi-hyung will be able to sleep well enough while having three guests in his house."

Taehyung perked an eyebrow at Hoseok."You're sure none of them are going to try anything, right?" He couldn't help but feel like things could go wrong at any moment. He hoped that wouldn't be the case though."I mean, you said that one wants to mate with Yoongi-hyung."

Hoseok nodded confidently."Oh yeah, of course. They're a little on edge because this is an unfamiliar world for them, but they'll behave. I'm sure of that. And Jungkook won't do anything against Yoongi-hyung's will. Since he wants Yoongi-hyung to be his mate, he won't want to make him unhappy."

Jimin couldn't hold back a small laugh."That's just too cute." he commented with a wide grin."Yoongi-hyung isn't even seriously looking for a relationship of any kind, but he's got an incubus wanting to fuck him." He made finger-guns at Hoseok."But hey, you should tell that other incubus dude that I'm totally mate-material."

"Seokjin?" When Jimin nodded, Hoseok chuckled."I can tell him tomorrow that you're interested, but he didn't really show any interest in you. At least, not from what I saw."

"Hyung, don't say that." Jimin whined."I want a boyfriend so bad, and he needs to mate to learn our language and stuff. It'll be mutually beneficial."

Taehyung stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants."Maybe you should try to form a connection with him instead of just jumping into mating. Or at least try to get along as good boyfriends after you two mate." He knew Jimin really wanted a boyfriend, but he hoped Jimin would try to form an actual relationship instead of only seeking intimacy.

"Taetae's right. Please try to form an actual connection." When they reached the street where they would part ways, Hoseok reached out and ruffled Jimin's hair."Now go home and sleep, Jiminie."

"You two are no fun. I need some dick in my life." Jimin joked before waving at his friends and turning in the direction of his home.

After parting with Jimin, Hoseok looked at Taehyung and bit his lower lip. He knew they needed to talk. He had kept such a huge secret from his boyfriend and didn't know how their relationship was going to be from here on out."Tae." he said to get his attention."I really am sorry for not telling you about all of this."

Taehyung wanted to be okay with it. He wanted to forgive Hoseok and just go back to the way they always had been, but he knew that things were different now."I know. It must have been a hard secret to keep, and I guess I understand that you didn't want to talk about it. I mean, you said that their home is a terrible place. That used to be your home too, right?"

"Yeah." Hoseok lightly kicked at the ground, feeling awkward."I wanted to forget all about that place. I just wanted to come here and be free. I didn't want to think of the hard things or the things I left behind." He cleared his throat a little and knew that he had a confession to make."Tae, I need to tell you something. Namjoon...The leader of the ship...He and I were supposed to mate. I know I told you that already when I was explaining things earlier, but what I didn't say earlier is that..." Hoseok gulped before continuing."He and I...We wanted to be mates. We loved each other. We were romantically involved, but I turned down all of his attempts to mate with me because I knew that would be the start of my job as a collector."

"You loved him..?" Taehyung wasn't really sure of how to process this information."Do you still love him?" When Hoseok nodded and looked down at the ground, he couldn't deny that he was a little hurt."But you love me, right?"

Hoseok quickly lifted his gaze and saw the expression of hurt on Taehyung's face."Yes, of course I do. I love you very much."

"I'd say that he and I need to talk about this, but he wouldn't understand me." With a heavy sigh, Taehyung slumped his shoulders."I need some time to think about this. I love you, Hoseokie-hyung, and I want to stay with you, but this is...well, it's a lot."

"I understand." This was painful for Hoseok, but he knew that this was unavoidable."I'll give you some space."

Part of Taehyung wanted to just pull Hoseok into his arms and never let go. Another part of him wondered if he should give Hoseok an open choice to choose him or Namjoon. Maybe he was a little afraid of not being the one chosen."You're still my boyfriend, you know. You're mine, and I don't plan on just letting you go. I love you too much for that to happen."

That brought a soft smile to Hoseok's lips."I don't plan on letting you go either. I'm in love with you, and nothing is going to change that."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro