33 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi and Jungkook were both quiet during the walk home. Maybe they were both still mad. Though it seemed like Jungkook was the only one still mad. Yoongi had calmed down a bit. There was something about the fighting that was making sense in his mind now that he was thinking about it. He hadn't realized it previously because his mind had been full of too many other thoughts to realize it.

As they were both quiet, Jungkook had no idea what could be going through Yoongi's mind right now. He could sense Yoongi's desire for sexual contact rise, and he didn't know what caused it. Something about this morning's events seemed to excite Yoongi, but he didn't know what it could be.

When they reached his house, Yoongi stepped inside and decided to immediately check on Seokjin since they'd left him alone. However, he wasn't alone."Jimin? What are you doing here?"

Jimin was on his knees on Seokjin's air mattress, positioned behind the incubus. He appeared to be playing with Seokjin's hair as the incubus simply allowed it."Oh, I came to see what you all were doing today, but I found Seokjin all by himself. I thought I'd keep him company." Now that he looked over at Yoongi and Jungkook, he frowned."What happened to Jungkook? He looks like he picked a fight."

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and sighed."Well, you're not wrong. He and Namjoon really got into it." He could see some redness on Jungkook's cheek that was definitely going to form into a bruise later."I'm not disappointed in him for fighting though. He, uh...He stood up for me."

Turning to look at them, Seokjin made a hum when he saw Jungkook's state of post-fight."Are you okay, Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded only slightly."I'll be fine. I just don't want to see Namjoon for a while."

"Aw that's so cute~" Jimin practically squealed."He defended you like a good boyfriend~"

"He's not my boyfriend." Yoongi paused after he said that."I mean...I don't know if he is. We can't really communicate to make that clear."

Jimin rolled his eyes."Then, give him some ass. I don't see why you haven't done it yet. Get laid."

"I already tried, Jimin. It's just not that simple for me." Grabbing Jungkook's hand, Yoongi frowned."I'm going to get Jungkook an ice pack for his cheek."

"Maybe you should suck his dick as thanks for defending you." Jimin suggested in a teasing tone.

"Shut up or I'll kick your ass." Yoongi threatened with embarrassment before pulling Jungkook out of the living room.

Once he and Seokjin were alone again, Jimin leaned against the incubus' back and rested his chin onto one of his strong shoulders."Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, though he knew he wouldn't get an answer."This is fine. I'm happy to spend my time with you." He wrapped his arms around Seokjin to hug him."I don't know what kind of past you have, but I want to know. I want to know, so I can make your future better."

---

After getting an ice pack from the freezer and wrapping it in a washcloth to make sure it wouldn't be too cold for Jungkook's face, Yoongi pointed to a chair at the table."Sit down. I'll take care of you."

Sitting down on the chair, Jungkook watched Yoongi sit beside him."Was it wrong of me to fight?" He wanted to always defend Yoongi from anyone, but he also didn't want the human to get mad at him for fighting. When the wrapped ice pack was gently touched to his cheek, he felt that spike in Yoongi's sexual desire again.

"Jungkook, thanks for standing up for me." Yoongi felt weak as he thought of that."You defended me, and that was, well, kinda hot, honestly." While holding the ice pack to Jungkook's cheek, Yoongi felt himself blushing."I wish I could ask you what you want in return for that. You want a kiss? A b-blowjob maybe?"

Reaching up, Jungkook gently touched Yoongi's wrist with his fingertips."I love you. Someday, I will tell you in your language." Though, as he peered at Yoongi now, he noticed something. He reached out and ghosted his fingers along Yoongi's neck, pleased to see a couple hickeys from last night.

"I'm assuming I have hickeys." That made perfect sense to assume. Yoongi remembered that Jungkook had sucked on those spots on his neck last night during their makeout."I hope you know that I'm all yours." Shifting off of his chair, Yoongi boldly placed himself onto Jungkook's lap, straddling him."I wish you would take me to my room and fuck me right now."

Jungkook knew exactly that kind of thoughts were going through Yoongi's mind at this moment because he could feel the steady rising of the human's sexual desire."My horny little mate~" he cooed.

Yoongi moved the ice pack aside when he saw a smirk form on Jungkook's lips."Hm?" He watched the incubus point at himself."You?" He cocked his head as Jungkook then made the motion of eating."Eat? You want to eat something?" As Jungkook's hands lowered, Yoongi was surprised when his butt was firmly grasped."Um...You want to eat...my ass..?" It seemed to only confirm that he was right when he saw Jungkook wiggle his eyebrows."Oh my god..." Gulping quietly, he nodded to give Jungkook permission.

Receiving permission, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi and hoisted him up then spun him around."The perfect meal." He tugged down Yoongi's pants and placed a hand onto his back to bend him over the table.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean right here!" Yoongi could feel his whole face flare bright red as his underwear was pulled down, exposing him in the kitchen."Jungkook--!" His mind went blank when his butt cheeks were spread and the incubus' tongue slid over his hole.

Jungkook saw no issue with doing this in the kitchen. For incubi, this was completely normal. They typically didn't care about being caught during sexual acts. It didn't bother them. So as he pushed his tongue into Yoongi, Jungkook just enjoyed himself. He felt the human squirm a little and had to hold back a smirk.

"Oh my fuck..." It blew Yoongi's mind that Jungkook was not gentle at all. As soon as the incubus' face was buried between his cheeks, there was full aggression."Ho-how long is your fucking tongue..? Oh shit..." Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut as he held back a moan, trying so hard to not allow himself to become a full mess on the kitchen table.

"What the fuck, guys?!"

Yoongi's eyes shot open at the sound of Jimin's voice."Fuck!" He was stuck here as Jungkook didn't stop or even slow down."Jimin, get out!" When Jimin rushed out of the kitchen, Yoongi reached a hand back and gripped onto Jungkook's hair."Holy shit--!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro