Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi didn't know how long he slept. It was probably just a couple hours. When he awoke, it instantly made him melt when he realized that Jungkook was still holding him."Jungkook..?" Was the incubus awake, or had he fallen asleep as well? That question was answered when the back of Yoongi's head was softly kissed, bringing a smile to his lips."I feel better now. Thank you." Rolling over to face the incubus, Yoongi snuggled against his chest.

Able to notice that Yoongi's mood had recovered, Jungkook was quite relieved. He didn't like to see Yoongi unhappy. Holding the bundled human had definitely put Jungkook at ease. He wished he could have Yoongi in his arms all the time."I love you."

Recognizing those words, Yoongi felt curious."You say that a lot. What does it mean?" After a few seconds of silence, Yoongi sat up, pushing away his blanket."You know, you do so much for me. You spend so much time with me. You talk to me, even though I can't understand you." He looked at Jungkook, who was simply watching him with full attention."You always listen to me when I talk to you. You can't even understand me, you dolt, but it doesn't stop you from paying attention to me. I'm very grateful. I hope you know that." Laying back down without his blanket now, Yoongi peered at Jungkook's handsome face."I don't know what to do to repay you for everything. I know I could mate with you then finally ask what you want in return, but I'm scared."

Jungkook was really struggling right now. He was giving Yoongi his full attention but still not grasping any of his words. He wished he could understand. Yoongi's tone was steady and sincere, clearly speaking important words. If only Jungkook could understand what those words meant.

"I know how bad things have been for Tae with that bond, but that's not the only thing that scares me." Yoongi sighed and grabbed one of Jungkook's hands."I've been betrayed before, and maybe I'm hoping that you'll never leave me if I keep you dependent on me." That made Yoongi feel really guilty."If you can't understand anyone or seek someone else as your mate, you won't leave me. I'm scared that you'll leave me like he did." Yoongi tried to forget about his previous boyfriend, always pushing away thoughts of him, but the betrayal plagued Yoongi at times. He felt so selfish for letting his fear keep Jungkook from being able to fully integrate into society."If you knew this, would you ever forgive me?"

Seeing some conflict in Yoongi's gaze, Jungkook smiled softly at the human."You seem worried about something, but I am here for you. I love you, little mate."

Sitting up again, Yoongi frowned."I'll make this right." Reaching over to grab his phone from his nightstand, he called Hoseok's number. He had an idea. It was going to be embarrassing, but it would also make this a lot easier. He could practically feel Jungkook's gaze as the incubus sat up beside him.

The call was answered on the fourth ring."Yoongi-hyung, you need something?"

"Hoseok, I need you to do a favor for me." Yoongi wanted to get straight to the point."It's embarrassing as fuck, so no laughing."

"Hang on, Hyung." Hoseok seemed to move the phone away from his face."Namjoon, Tae told you to stop touching his hair. Stop it." Then, he moved the phone back."What's the favor?"

Yoongi put his phone on speaker to allow Jungkook to hear Hoseok as well."I have you on speaker. Jungkook is sitting with me. I want you to tell Jungkook to fuck me." Hearing a stifled laugh, he groaned."I told you not to laugh, brat. Just tell Jungkook to fuck me. Tell him I want it."

"Okay, okay." Hoseok was obviously struggling to hold back laughter but managed to do so."Jungkook, Yoongi wants to mate with you. Like, right now."

Hearing that, Jungkook looked at Yoongi with his own conflicted expression. He didn't know if he should. He wanted it so badly. He knew Yoongi wanted it too. Still, he didn't know if the time was right, especially since Yoongi's hands had been shaking when they tried to mate last night."No." He didn't think this was a good idea.

"Wow, damn, awkward. I should go."

Yoongi was left in shock and confusion when Hoseok hung up."What the actual fuck?"

"I don't think you're ready." Jungkook held his hands up in defense."When we were about to mate last night, you were shaking. Something about it scared you. I don't want you to be scared when we mate."

A groan of frustration emitted from Yoongi."Why won't you fuck me~?" he whined."I don't want to keep doing this to you. I know you want me. Fuck, Jungkook, I want you too~"

Being weak for Yoongi's whines, Jungkook leaned in and captured his lips to make him stop. It certainly worked. He pulled back after a second, seeing that Yoongi became speechless."It's so easy to shut you up." Then, he softly pecked the human's forehead."I will wait until you're not afraid."

Pouting, Yoongi gave Jungkook's chest a light hit."You dummy. I have the strongest fucking feelings for you, and you won't give me some dick. Don't you want to understand me?" He could feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment at being rejected with Hoseok as his audible witness."How am I supposed to tell you what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling? How am I supposed to tell you...that I'm falling for you..?"

A fond smile took over Jungkook's lips."Yoongi." he spoke to get the human to pay attention."I love you."

Yoongi sighed after hearing those familiar words again, wishing he knew what they meant."I'm not going to give up. You better know that. You kept pursuing me, but now the roles are reversed. I'll get your dick sooner or later." This was going to be Yoongi's first time in years pursuing a man like this. He was going to do everything he could to show Jungkook that he wanted him. He needed to overcome his fears and worrisome thoughts, but he was sure that he could do it."Hoseok told me that you vowed to earn my love. Well, now I make the same vow. I'll make you love me, no matter what. I'm all yours, so I'll find a way to get you to accept me as your mate."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro