Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook and Seokjin were both pleased when they finally got back home from their time out. They had accompanied Yoongi to the appliance shop and even stopped by Taehyung's home to give him the new blender and mugs. Now that they were home, they were going to be given the candy they had picked out at the store. Jungkook watched Yoongi with excitement as the human took their candy out of the shopping bag and held it out to them.

"Enjoy your candy, losers." Yoongi said with a sigh mixed into his tone. Once he gave them the candy, he grabbed the tv remote and showed it to Seokjin."You two want to watch some tv for a while?" He pressed the power button to turn on the tv, making sure Seokjin could see which button he was pressing."Look. This is how you change the volume." He demonstrated."This is how you change the channel." Again, he demonstrated by pressing the buttons so Seokjin could see."Find something entertaining."

Jungkook watched Yoongi give the remote to Seokjin and wondered what was up. Yoongi didn't normally let anyone else have the remote. That question was answered though when Yoongi rubbed his face, sighed, and left the room."I think my little one needs some time alone." He could tell that Yoongi was having a bad day, so he didn't follow him like he usually would.

Seokjin set the remote aside and opened his candy."He does seem unhappy." Looking at his candy with curiosity, he didn't know if he wanted to try it or not."This doesn't look like anything special, but it smells oddly nice." It was nothing like the only other candy he had tasted, the cotton candy he'd enjoyed with Jimin before.

Plopping himself down onto the sofa, Jungkook opened his own candy."I really like the way chocolate smells. I'm sure you'll like the taste too."

"What does your candy look like?" Looking over at Jungkook, Seokjin wondered if the other incubus would be willing to share a taste.

"It looks weird." Pulling his candy out of its package, Jungkook held it up for Seokjin to see. It was long and thin, red and sticky. It had tiny colorful candies stuck to it."It's kind of cute-looking."

Moving to the sofa to sit beside Jungkook, Seokjin eyed the strange-looking candy."Well, try it. Tell me what it's like."

After a short moment of hesitation, Jungkook took a bite of the long candy. He had to tug to break off the bite. As he chewed it up, his face scrunched up a bit."It's a little sour. I don't like it." However, as he adjusted to the taste, he decided to take another bite. Trying again, Jungkook wasn't as surprised by the taste this time."Actually, nevermind. I think I like it."

Seokjin chuckled at Jungkook before taking a bite of his own candy, trying chocolate for the first time. His eyes grew wide at the sweet taste and smooth texture."So this is chocolate. I love it."

Jungkook held out his own candy to Seokjin."Try mine."

"After seeing the way you reacted to it? No way."

"Don't be a coward."

Narrowing his eyes at Jungkook, Seokjin reluctantly took a bite of the strange candy. Chewing it up, he made a disapproving expression."Nope." As soon as he could, he took another bite of his chocolate to rid his mouth of the sour taste as Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook eyed the package of his candy to memorize it, wanting to be able to get this again sometime. He would be able to memorize the appearance of the package, despite not being able to understand the 'NERD ROPE' that was printed on it.

While enjoying his chocolate slowly to savor the smooth treat, Seokjin started watching the tv. He sometimes watched the tv whenever Yoongi would be watching something, not bothered by the fact that he couldn't understand. It was helpful to learn some things.

Jungkook tried to enjoy watching tv with Seokjin. He really did. However, it was difficult to enjoy the tv and candy while knowing that his mate-to-be was unhappy. He understood that today was going poorly, and Yoongi needed some time to relax. Jungkook wondered if he could help Yoongi relax though."I'm going to make sure Yoongi is okay." Not waiting for a response from Seokjin, Jungkook set his candy down on the coffee table and made his way to Yoongi's bedroom. Entering the bedroom, he saw Yoongi curled up on his bed, bundled up in his blanket."Yoongi..?"

Despite being awake, Yoongi didn't respond. He was just staring at the wall, facing away from the door. He was trying to shut out the world for a while. He heard his bedroom door close, followed by Jungkook's footsteps approaching the bed. The mattress shifted as the incubus laid down behind him.

Wanting to comfort Yoongi, Jungkook put an arm around the human and nuzzled against the back of his head."I love you." he whispered. Closing his eyes, he let the whole room grow silent around them. He knew Yoongi wanted some time alone, but he didn't want the human to be alone while he was unhappy. Jungkook wanted to comfort him and help him feel better.

Yoongi felt like melting. He wasn't used to Jungkook being so soft with him, but this was their second tender moment today. Their gentle kissing this morning and now this were enough to make the human's heart feel weak. Just being held in silence was enough to put Yoongi at ease. It wouldn't be this easy with anyone else though. Only Jungkook could do this to him; Yoongi was sure of that. He allowed his eyes to close and his body to relax.

As he felt Yoongi relaxing, Jungkook remained as still as possible. He didn't want to make a single movement that might break Yoongi from his calmness. He relaxed as well but also stayed alert for Yoongi, keeping his senses peeled for the human's state. Soon however, Jungkook was greatly pleased as Yoongi's breaths became gentler and slower. The human had fallen asleep. Perhaps a nap was what Yoongi needed right now. Jungkook was determined to hold Yoongi and keep him calm and secure for as long as he may need. After all, this small human meant everything to him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro