41 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Plopping himself down onto Seokjin's air mattress, Jimin ran a hand over his hair and sighed."You know, Yoongi-hyung better thank me tomorrow for cleaning up the water they left all over the floor in the bathroom and hallway." He honestly didn't mind too much, but it had been just a little annoying. Sometimes, he felt like he did more cleaning in Yoongi's home than Yoongi did himself, though he didn't care much. He knew Yoongi hated cleaning, and it was very seldom for any big messes to be made."Do you think they finally mated?"

Seokjin didn't know what Jimin was saying, so he simply shrugged his shoulders in response. He watched as Jimin laid down and seemed to get comfortable on his air mattress. He didn't mind sleeping on this air mattress every night. It was comfortable enough for him, better than what he'd had back in the incubus world."Are you sleeping here tonight?" This would be Seokjin's first time seeing Jimin stay here overnight, not that it bothered him at all. Well, maybe it made him a wee bit nervous.

"Do you want me to move?" Jimin pointed to himself then pointed to one of the other air mattresses. He thought it was amusing that no one ever bothered to put them away or lean them against the wall to make more space in the living room during the day. The air mattresses were simply being doubled as sitting space during the day, which he supposed made sense.

Seeing Jimin's motions, Seokjin shook his head. He didn't care that Jimin was on his air mattress. He would let the human sleep there if he wanted to do so. Getting off the air mattress, Seokjin stepped across the living room to turn off the light. Then, he made his way back and surprised Jimin by laying down next to him. He figured this was what the human wanted. Maybe he wanted it too, just a little.

Rolling onto his side to face Seokjin, Jimin smiled."Wanna spoon? I bet you are a super comfy big spoon." Barely able to see the questioning expression on Seokjin's face in the dark, Jimin chuckled."Fuck it. Let's just cuddle." He snuggled to Seokjin's chest and couldn't stop smiling. He loved being so close to the quiet incubus.

"What are you doing to me, human?" Seokjin gave in and wrapped his arms loosely around Jimin. He felt like he couldn't trust himself right now because he was beginning to get comfortable with Jimin. The smaller male was stirring him up inside in such ways that affected him greatly.

"Seokjin." Jimin knew he should enjoy this as much as possible while it lasted. The incubus never stayed this close to him for long."I'm going to ask Hoseok or Namjoon to translate for me next time I see them because I want to give you a kiss, but I don't want to just surprise you with it. I want to only kiss you if you want it too." He almost felt like melting as he thought of giving Seokjin a kiss."I also want to ask you to be my boyfriend. You don't seem to want to mate with me, but maybe we can at least date." His mind swarmed with thoughts about that."I want to take you out, just the two of us. You know, a date. I don't have much money and can't afford super nice things like Yoongi-hyung can, but we can totally go out for burgers or something li--"

Effectively silencing the human's rambling, Seokjin pressed his index finger to Jimin's lips. He just wanted to sleep. A moment too late, he hoped that action wouldn't be taken as rude. However, he was relieved when Jimin softly giggled.

"Okay, okay. Good night, Handsome." Happy with his current situation, Jimin closed his eyes and relaxed, ready to get some sleep.

---

"Why is Hoseok-hyung insistent on you staying here so often?" Taehyung asked as he stared up at the ceiling. He was lying in bed with Namjoon, unable to sleep. He was tired, but sleep just wouldn't take him.

Namjoon, on the other hand, had been close to dozing off."He wants us to strengthen our bond. You know that." Sighing, he rolled over to face Taehyung and frowned."He's been doing everything he can to keep you as his mate, but you and I need to make this work. I know you two have sex when I'm not around, just like I have sex with him without you sometimes, but you and I need to start mating occasionally too, you know."

"I know." Taehyung still wasn't ready to accept Namjoon fully as his mate. They had started getting touchy, but it wasn't enough. As Namjoon called it, the touching was simply practice. Taehyung was trying to work himself up to being able to accept Namjoon, just as Namjoon was still a little sloppy at being gentle with the human."But how am I supposed to even want to have sex with you? You don't even turn me on."

"Liar." Namjoon moved a hand over and slipped it onto Taehyung's thigh beneath the blanket."I do turn you on. When I touch you, when I kiss you, when you see Hoseok and me make out. You get aroused. Don't deny it."

Keeping his gaze on the ceiling, Taehyung bit his bottom lip as Namjoon started to sensually rub his thigh."I-I don't."

"Oh, really? Is that so?" Namjoon smirked and slid his hand closer to Taehyung's inner thigh. He moved close and began pressing light kisses to the human's jaw."What if I do this?" he asked in a low whisper.

Taehyung refused to admit that he was lying. So he denied it again."Doesn't turn me on."

Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's thigh and pulled his leg to the side a little before slipping his hand between those slender legs."How about this?"

"N-nope." Taehyung denied yet again.

This was actually quite amusing to Namjoon. He thought it was cute that Taehyung was being stubborn about this."Oh, well then, this probably doesn't turn you on either, does it?" he asked as he slipped his hand inside the front of Taehyung's pajama pants. He had to hold back a chuckle as he heard a small 'no' from Taehyung."Wow, you must be so resilient to not be turned on as I touch your cute penis." Namjoon stuck his hand inside Taehyung's underwear and wrapped his fingers around the human's dick, starting to stroke it slowly to tease him.

Taehyung trembled as he did his best to hide the fact that this was, indeed, turning him on. He liked it, and he didn't know if he should. He knew Hoseok wanted him and Namjoon to grow closer and hopefully become lovers, and he knew that Namjoon wanted him now, but Taehyung was still a bit uncertain. Despite all of his feelings and thoughts about this, Taehyung did enjoy being touched by Namjoon. He knew the jig was up when he felt himself start to grow hard from being stroked. How embarrassing.

"So this doesn't work, huh?" Namjoon teased as he kept stroking. It highly entertained him to know that Taehyung liked this but denied it. The human was getting hard and not even trying to stop him. In fact, his body language invited these touches. Beginning to stroke just a little faster, Namjoon latched his mouth onto a spot on Taehyung's neck that he knew was sensitive.

Feeling like a pervert, Taehyung curled his arms against his chest and quietly whimpered. He loved this, but he refused to admit it. When his dick reached full hardness, he heard a slick sound in the quiet room as he was starting to leak precum, the substance being spread all over his dick by Namjoon's hand.

One thing Namjoon knew that bothered Taehyung a little was the fact that he liked to make a mess on his partners. He knew the messes always made Taehyung feel gross, but it also occasionally seemed like the human enjoyed it. Maybe it was a secret pleasure. With a wide smirk, Namjoon got his hand covered in Taehyung's precum then slid his hand upward, smearing the substance onto Taehyung's stomach.

"Wh-what the hell?" Taehyung quickly grabbed Namjoon's wrist with both hands to stop him from creating more of a mess."Why did you do that?"

The cocky incubus chuckled."You like it." Pulling his wrist out of Taehyung's grasp, Namjoon rolled away from him and got comfortable, ready to attempt to sleep again.

"Namjoon~" Taehyung whined."You can't just start something and not finish it~"

"What did I start? According to you, nothing I did turned you on." Namjoon said to use Taehyung's own stubbornness against him. He was very entertained when Taehyung let out a whine then got quiet, clearly still refusing to admit the obvious.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro