Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To say that Jungkook was sad and worried would be an understatement. He wanted to be at Yoongi's side, but he'd been scolded when he got caught trying to sneak into the sick human's bedroom. Hoseok told him to leave Yoongi alone and let him rest. Not wanting to be far from Yoongi, in case he may need something, Jungkook ended up sitting on the floor in the hallway, staying close to the bedroom door. Every sound he heard from Yoongi's room worried him. It was mostly quiet in there, but he would occasionally hear the sick human sneeze or cough.

At one point, Yoongi got out of bed and ventured out of his room, sloppily dressed in his pajamas. He didn't say a single word to Jungkook, just went straight to the bathroom. Jungkook tried to follow him, but the door had been closed in his face. He waited until the toilet flushed then Yoongi emerged to go back to his room, which Jungkook followed again. Also again, the door was closed in the incubus' face. Jungkook just wanted to be with Yoongi and take care of him while he was clearly not feeling well, but he wasn't allowed.

On the contrary, Jimin and Hoseok seemed to be pretty chill about Yoongi being sick, which Jungkook didn't understand. He didn't know why Yoongi's own friends were okay with him being sick like this. Maybe it even made Jungkook a bit mad. He wanted the sick human to be top priority, but Jimin and Hoseok would sit around in the living room to just chat and watch tv. They even played a game together for a while too. Why weren't they spending more time taking care of Yoongi? Jungkook had asked earlier, but Hoseok told him that Yoongi didn't need them to be in there all day.

When it started to get late in the evening, Hoseok was getting ready to leave. He needed to go by Taehyung's house and make sure everything between him and Namjoon was okay. He had left them alone together all day, even though they'd previously had plans to all go out together today. He had cancelled those plans to stay here and make sure neither of the incubi bothered Yoongi while he was trying to rest.

"Hyung, can you do a favor for me please?" Jimin asked with a pleading gaze. This was something he really wanted.

"What's the favor?" Hoseok asked as he pulled on his shoes.

Jimin glanced toward the doorway then returned his gaze to Hoseok."Will you translate for me real quick before you leave?"

With a smile, Hoseok nodded."Yeah, of course, Jiminie." Seeing Jimin twiddle his thumbs, he knew this must be important to him.

"Will you ask Seokjin to be my boyfriend?" Jimin wondered as his cheeks turned pink."I really like him. I don't mind that we don't understand each other or that he doesn't talk to me much regardless. I enjoy being around him."

"Jiminie, that's so cute." It warmed Hoseok's heart to see Jimin like this. He knew Seokjin needed someone too. Maybe Jimin could help him overcome his anxiety with bonding."I'll ask him." Standing from the sofa, Hoseok stepped into the kitchen, where Seokjin was getting a bottle of water from the fridge."Seokjin, I need to ask you something for Jimin."

Closing the fridge, Seokjin turned and leaned his back against it."What's the question?"

"Jimin wants to know if you would like to be his boyfriend." Hoseok chuckled as he saw Seokjin look confused."Humans do a thing called dating. It's like mating but without the bond of sex. Of course, humans often have sex with the ones they date, but it's not required."

"So what you're saying is that Jimin wants me to be his no-sex mate?" Seokjin was trying to make sense of this.

Figuring that made enough sense and didn't need to be simplified further, Hoseok shrugged."Basically, yeah."

That caused Seokjin to smile softly. He was growing very fond of Jimin and liked to be around him. However, the thought of possibly ever trying to mate with the human made him anxious. So it would be nice to be with Jimin and know that the human wasn't in a rush to mate with him."I would like that."

"Awesome!" This made Hoseok very happy."You are his boyfriend now. This means that you are his, and he is yours. Like mates." Wanting Jimin to hear the good news, Hoseok called for him."Hey, Jimin, come here!"

Immediately, Jimin went to the kitchen to hear the result. He really hoped Seokjin would be his boyfriend."Yeah?"

Hoseok grabbed Jimin and excitedly pulled him over to Seokjin."You two are such cute boyfriends."

Jimin's jaw dropped."You mean..?" Receiving a nod from Hoseok, he could hardly contain a happy squeal."Oh my god~!" Being so happy, he quickly turned and hugged Seokjin's arm, causing the incubus to nearly drop his bottle of water.

Seeing how happy this made Jimin, Seokjin wondered why the human liked him so much. They didn't understand each other, and Seokjin would shut Jimin out sometimes if he felt like they were being too close. Even last night, he had allowed Jimin to lay on the same air mattress as him, but he had moved to a different one soon after Jimin had fallen asleep. Still, Seokjin wouldn't deny that he liked Jimin. This might work.

"Anyway, I really have to go now. Behave, you two." Hoseok flashed a smile at his friends."Jimin, make sure Yoongi-hyung gets some soup and medicine in the morning." Then, he waved merrily and headed out, ready to see Taehyung and Namjoon.

Once they were alone in the kitchen, Seokjin looked at Jimin and saw the human peering up at him with full-blown heart eyes. Perhaps that melted him a bit. He found himself smiling. In his home world, he would be viewed as useless and defective, but Jimin obviously didn't see him that way. Of course, Jimin also didn't know yet about his inability to be sexually active, and Seokjin was scared of how the human may respond to that. So he would try to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro