Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Jimin left for his job in the early afternoon, Yoongi was home alone, just the way he liked. The first thing he did when Jimin left was grab his phone and order food through an app for a local pizza joint. Then, he turned off Netflix and changed the HDMI input to play some games. This was how he loved to spend his days. Being unemployed, he had nowhere he needed to be, and he really didn't need a job anyway. Yoongi was set in the way of money, due to a fund that had been set up by his parents. Despite having this fund and being able to afford basically whatever he wanted, he never showed off.

Yoongi was pretty humble with his money. He didn't have a car because he preferred to just walk with his friends everywhere. He didn't wear expensive clothes, just whatever was comfortable. His home was rather simple and didn't even have much furniture. He just had the basic necessities. Though, he did treat his friends out sometimes for nice meals or shopping sprees. The most expensive things Yoongi bought for himself were video games and consoles.

As he started playing one of his favorite shooter games, Yoongi slowly tuned everything else out of his mind. He just focused on the game. No thoughts of strange flying orbs or aliens plagued his head. He did find himself hoping Jimin would come back over after his shift though. Despite how introverted he was, he still liked to have his best friend over. It was nice that he could invite Jimin over and just watch cop shows with him, instead of talking or going out. It was just nice to have company who respected his desire for quiet companionship and didn't mind simply sitting with him.

Being pulled from his game when his pizza arrived, Yoongi simply paused the game and muted the TV. He didn't like to listen to the game music on loop while he wasn't actually playing. He answered the door and paid for the pizza. Then, he took the pizza into the kitchen and placed the box onto the kitchen table. Yoongi retrieved a can of soda from the fridge then seated himself at the table.

This actually felt like a rather perfect day for him at the moment. He was really enjoying his time alone. He fished his phone out of his pocket and allowed himself to get immersed in YouTube videos while he ate. However, his perfect day couldn't stay perfect. Yoongi heard a knock on the door and sighed. He set down the slice of pizza he'd been eating and tapped his phone screen to pause the video he'd been watching.

Making his way to the front door, he looked through the peephole and saw a man he didn't recognize. Who was this man, and why was he at Yoongi's door? Yoongi figured he must be lost or a door-to-door salesman. He would just turn the man away and get back to his pizza. Opening his front door, Yoongi mentally cursed the sun for being so bright."Can I help you?" he asked the taller man.

The man quickly reached out and grabbed the top of Yoongi's head. Then, everything went black.

---

It was pretty quiet in the grey room as Taehyung was sitting alone. He was scared and just wanted Hoseok to come back. He didn't know what was going to happen to them. He didn't know how long he'd been sitting there alone, probably several hours. It was terrible. It was so quiet in there, and Taehyung was tired and hungry. At a couple different times during this solitude, he'd broken down and cried.

No one came to him, which he didn't know if that was good or bad. Taehyung didn't want to remain alone, but he also didn't want to be with the alien men. After what felt like forever on his own, Taehyung flinched, being startled when the door to the grey room opened. He looked at the unfamiliar man who entered and bit his bottom lip when he saw Yoongi basically draped over the man's shoulder, unconscious.

"What did you do to him?" Taehyung was so worried that Yoongi may have been hurt.

Unable to understand Taehyung, Jungkook stepped closer to the sitting human and gently lowered Yoongi down to him."He is only sleeping." He didn't know Taehyung could understand him, but he hoped the male would be able to get reassurance from his tone.

Taehyung accepted Yoongi into his arms to hold his sleeping friend with care."Why?" He didn't understand what was happening today."Why did you bring him here?"

Jungkook squatted down in front of Taehyung and tilted his head a little to the side, like he was trying to understand what was being said to him."I don't understand you, but I thought you were lonely. I brought your friend."

"I want Hoseok-hyung back." Taehyung was confused by this alien man's actions. He seemed to be nicer than the other two, who both seemed to be more strict.

There was only one word Jungkook understood."Hoseok?"

Taehyung nodded."Yeah, Hoseok-hyung. Please give him back."

Unfortunately, Jungkook was lost because of their language barrier."I don't understand." He stood up straight and made a soft hum."I should go before the others get mad at me." Thinking Taehyung couldn't understand him, he muttered."I hope they don't decide to kill you."

Those words welled up fear in Taehyung as he watched the alien man leave the room and close the door, hearing the click of the lock. He held Yoongi close and hoped he would wake up soon. He knew they needed to think of a way to get out of here, but he couldn't think of anything while being so scared. Getting an idea, Taehyung reached a hand down to feel Yoongi's pockets. To his dismay, his friend seemed to not have his phone. Checking his own pockets, his panic rose when he discovered that his own phone was missing. He could have sworn that he'd had it earlier. Had it been taken while he'd been unconscious before?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro