2: Was It Jealousy?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Two
Was It Jealousy?

3rd Person POV

iris laid in bed sleeping peacefully as she dreamed of riding bullet down the beach and around the town. she smiled but it was all ruined when she felt someone sit on her bed and she woke up tiredly

"have you seen rosie's jelly shoes? she woke me up and they aren't in my room" zoe said and iris got up as she rubbed her eyes and pointed towards her bag

"they're probably in there" iris exclaimed and zoe nodded as she unzipped them bag and found them

"here they are, rosie!" zoe called and she left iris's room. iris fell back in her bed before she heard someone outside

"bullet!" someone yelled and iris looked out the window to see pin with bullet in the pen

"oh great" iris said and she got dressed as she walked downstairs and put her shoes on

"i awe someone outside that i met yesterday. i want to make sure he's alright" Iris said and she put on her jacket as she ran out of the house and to pub

"Pin! hey stop it" Iris yelled and she jumped into the ring as bullet pulled and his leash dug into pins hand and he groaned

"get out of here iris, he can hurt you" pin spoke and iris sighed as she shook her head

"he won't" iris said and she looked up to see bullet running at her full speed but iris stood her ground as she did yesterday.

"steady boy steady" pin said and iris held out her hand as bullet nudged it. pin walked over with the leash and hooked it onto him

"pin hey wait, i'm sorry" iris said and pin scoffed as he started to walk away

"you don't know anything about him. bullet and raven have borrowed time already, you can't get involved when you don't know anything" Pin snapped

"hey i do know things maybe not about him but he felt trapped i could tell. he's a wild horse as is raven" iris retorted

"stay out of it" he said and he walked away before iris turned to see zoe sitting on the gate looking at her with her eyebrows raised

"sooo" she led off and iris held her finger up

"don't even go there" iris said and she walked over as she grabbed zoe's hand and they walked farther into the stables. they held each other's hand as they looked around . zoe and iris followed after pin as he led bullet back to his stable

"you guys came back" jade said as she walked forward. they stopped in their tracks as they looked at them and smiled

"we did" iris said and jade grabbed zoes arm as becky grabbed iriss and they walked away. iris turned one last time and made eye contact with pin before she turned back around and looked at becky

"there's so much to tell you" Becky said and iris sighed

"speculative, made-up gossip , she means" jade exclaimed and iris smiled as she looked around and then at the horse next to them m

"horse thieves are real" becky said

"horse thieves, iris didn't something like that happen with kansas" and they all looked at her. iris kicked the grass under her feet as she sighed and nodded

"yeah but he's okay" iris spoke and then they heard another voice

"alright gang, listen up. so, pony people magazine are visiting the yard today. this is our chance to let our stables shine, to spread the word about bright fields and bring lots and lots of new riders our way like iris and zoe" sam said and iris smiled at them as marcus looked at iris and she smiled at him

"speaking of, they were the ones that got out bullet and raven back so we owe them big time. let's make them feel very welcome. if you can't find a chore that needs doing, just come find marcus or me" sam spoke and she walked away

"marcus is sams cousin" jade said

"he's the best rider in the world" becky spoke

"i think iris might take that title" zoe stated as marcus walked by and looked at them

"hey" he said and zoe smiled

"hi" she said back and iris smirked under her lips before she went to leave. becky and jade wouldn't let them, iris followed after them. she walked out to the field and found marcus with bullet

"hey" iris said and marcus turned to her with a smile

"oh look bullet it's your favorite person" he said and iris walked out as bullet calmed down and iris pet him. iris looked over to see pin and zoe walking towards them

"i need you to help me get him prepared for these pictures. maybe we should go in the other field" iris smiled at his words as she wrapped her hand around his leash and led him

"you know he's never actually this calm with anyone" marcus spoke and iris shrugged

"maybe he trusts me because he understands people" iris spoke and marcus nodded as they put him in the other tact and started to work with him. marcus watched with a smile as iris put on the saddle pad and the saddle

pin looked up to see iris and marcus together in the other tact and for some reason, he felt jealous. he never felt that way before. not with anyone and now here he was, looking at iris while her sister was next to him

"thanks" marcus said and iris pet bullet one last time before she looked up and saw pin with zoe. she felt an ache in her chest as she looked at them. was it jealousy but iris didn't care. she looked at marcus

"i should head back" iris said and he nodded as he put his hand on hers that was holding the leash. they made eye contact and iris nodded

"right well see ya" iris spoke and she removed her hand as she walked off and into the stables. she saw zoe with her and they walked in to be sprayed with water

"jesus becky oh my god" iris said with zoe before they walked into the shed and iris looked around. she pulled out the map and looked at becky and jade

"what's this?" iris asked

"oh that's the hot marcus map" becky said and iris laughed under her breathe

"it's the what map?" iris questioned

"we use it to map out his movements , so we know where to be to bump into him at all times" Becky said and the door opened as he walked in

"marcus hey" iris said and he smiled at her

"i thought you were feeding monty" becky spoke

"oh well i was , but change of plans" he said and sam walked in after as they listened to marcus and sam talk about the sedatives. zoe walked out with jade and becky

"iris are you cold?" marcus asked and she nodded as she rubbed her arms

"yeah" she responded and he removed his jacket as he handed it to her and she put it on. sam smiled at them before they walked out and in walked the photographer

"let's hope bullet and raven are ready" marcus said and iris nodded as they nodded. bullet was handed to iris and raven was handed to mia

"this is raven" mia said to the photographer and he walked over. iris pet bullet as she watched in fear.

"marcus let's try to get one with me on the horse?" mia said and marcus walked over as mia got on raven and bullet huffed. iris pet him and he calmed down before all hell broke lose.

"you're doing good with him" pin said to iris and she smiled even though what just happened with mia

"thanks" iris spoke and pin looked down at marcus jacket on iris and he sighed

why was he so jealous about something that he had no idea about? he didn't know the girl and he was jealous?

why?

-ABBYS NOTES-
we all know who she's going to end up with but i like the drama of a love triangle

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro