29:fucking callum

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty-Nine
fucking Callum

3rd person pov

iris didn't know what was going to happen and she was scared to say the least and so she did what she did. she grabbed her journal , went to the stables, walked to bullets stall and sat down. she wrote and wrote and wrote until ever thought had come out of her head and then she realized the time, she needed to head into town for the 4 of July celebration.

"do you think the mayor still mad at me?" zoe asked and iris sighed as she shrugged and shook her head

"I think so" iris stated and frank spoke up

"and you did publicly accuse her of stealing a herd of wild horses and ruined her daughters birthday surprise" Frank said

"ladies and gentlemen, I give our olympic hopeful , callum elphick and runner-up, gaby grant" the mayor said and zoe cheered for her girlfriend but it was completely silent on her end for callum and the same for iris.

"I'm gonna miss this weird little island, even you two , my famous cousins zoe and iris " Aaron said and iris stepped forward as she hugged him and he hugged her back but zoe spoke up

"maybe you don't have to miss me, maybe me and raven can come back with you" zoe said and iris looked at her

"zoe what?" she asked and zoe sighed

"can we talk about it later?" zoe asked and iris shrugged and nodded. they then left the celebration as they went to go home. iris sat down on her bed as she looked around and then up at her sister who now stood in the doorway.

"why didn't you tell me?" iris asked and zoe sat down as she grabbed her sisters hand and she held it

" the island would be better without me iris. i only thought about it today. it wasn't some random thought that was raging in my head" she spoke and iris sighed

"then I'm coming with you" iris stated and zoe shook her head at her sister

"No , no way I'm not letting you do that. look we can bring kansas here and you can stay here with the friends and family you made. pin needs you and bullet does too" zoe fought and iris scoffed

"we all need you here z. what about gaby? shes your girlfriend, are you going to tell her that you want to leave?" she asked and zoe looked at the floor as she sighed and shrugged

"I hadn't thought about that" she stated and iris nodded

"seems like you're not thinking about it at all" she said and she got up as she walked downstairs and she saw aaron and frank together in the kitchen

"how are you?" frank asked as iris shrugged as she sat down in a chair and sighed

"as good as someone can be when they found out that their sister wants to leave the life they created here" she said and Aaron hugged her as she hugged him back

" its happening all over again. maggie left just like this, she just couldn't see how much she needed this place and how much this place needed her" frank said and iris looked at aaron

"then we just have to show her" aaron said and iris nodded in agreement. aaron and iris came up with a plan as zoe left the house and iris smiled as they got to the stables and they set everything up. they brought everyone into the room and they turned to frank

"can you go get zoe?" iris asked frank who nodded and left the room.

zoe walked into the room with frank covering her eyes and she smiled at her grandads antics. frank uncovered her eyes and zoe looked at them before she made eye contact with iris who smiled and looked at the ground

"whats going on?" zoe asked

"sit down, watch this" aaron said and zoe sat down in front of everyone as they all looked at the and the video started. iris sat between jade and becky as they smiled at the videos of them together with zoe and they knew that it was real and it was them

"thank you for everything you've done for me" Aaron said to her and iris felt the tears welling up in her eyes.

"oh stop" zoe said

"this might not have been the perfect summer but who needs perfect when you're having a fun time" aaron spoke

"bright fields needs you" Marcus spoke up

"you have to stay" Heather stated

"I didn't work this hard getting back on top for you to leave and miss my moment of triumph," mia said and iris laughed at girl but then she noticed someone wasn't there. gaby, her sister girlfriend and she realized that gaby needed to be there and since she wasn't it might not end the way they wanted it to.

"what do you say?" aaron asked and they all stared at her

"I just.. can I - can I have a minute?" she asked and they all stood up as they left the room together. iris leaned against the wall as she waited and then zoe walked out in worry

"iris, come on we have to go now" zoe said and she got on raven as iris got on bullet and she followed after zoe

"z, what's going on? whats happening?" she asked and zoe turned to her as they continued to ride next to each other

"it was callum, he took ariel and the wild horses. its him, we have to go get gaby" zoe said and iris clicked her tongue as she pushed bullet further and he went faster. they got to the location and there gaby was jumping.

"gaby." zoe called out and gaby rode over

"wheres callum?"iris asked

"he took off, he's been acting weird all day" gaby said and zoe sighed with iris.

"look at this" zoe showed gaby her phone

"his hair is wet. he must have set off aarons trap" gaby spoke and iris nodded

"he was there just minutes before ariel got out and even better, you say how many questions he was asking g" iris stated and both girls nodded.

"he was late to tryouts the day the ponies went missing, I thought he was just being callum but" zoe said

"what if he has something to do with it?" gaby asked and iris nodded

"lets go" the girl said and they took off as they followed the way callum went. iris followed close behind the girlfriends and she smiled as they got there and they got off of their horses.

they walked in and there stood ariel with the others .

they had found the horses but now it had come crashing down when they looked out and there stood Callum with a lock and he stared at them.

"you shouldn't have come here" he said and he slammed the door on all there of them.

"fucking Callum" iris said under her breath and she ran to the door and pushed it but it wouldn't budge.

it was a race against time and they didn't know who would win

-ABBYS NOTES-

iris getting stuck while caring makes me feel better because shes the mom friend through and through.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro