[44]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi shut the door dejectedly, running a hand through his hair and sighing. Jimin meant the world and more to him, and he's just pushed him away because of something that happened; that, and a big mistake he made afterwards.

He walked upstairs to his bathroom, pouring the alcohol down the sink and watching it spiral away, seeing how it was all full of energy before it got pulled away into the dark drain. The mirror infront of him only served as a reminder of the state he was in right now, and he stared at himself blankly.

"Jimin... I'm sorry..." He mumbled, "I did it out of anger."

It was pointless that he was saying all of this because Jimin couldn't hear any of it. But, he had to call Namjoon to say one thing before he decided to find his beautiful, red headed boyfriend.

"Namjoon." He said into the phone as his friend picked up.

"Yeah, what's up?" His friend replied.

"Never again."

"What?"

"Never again. Its not happening again. I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Forget it please." Yoongi spat, tears of both anger and regret building up in his eyes. He rarely cried, but he was in such a state with himself he didn't know what to do.

So, he hung up before Namjoon had a chance to reply.

Yoongi, now with newfound determination, decided to clean up his apartment. He was going to tidy up his home and sort himself out before finding Jimin, and he would tell him exactly what happened.

He just hoped Jimin would forgive him.

happy new year guys!!

naughty yoongs what u done

papER HEARTS and FOOLS
AND PERFECT MAN OK

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro