[43]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For the first time in Yoongi's apartment, Jimin felt uncomfortable. Really, really uncomfortable.

He text Taehung as he sat on the sofa, waiting for Yoongi to come in from the kitchen with a drink for the two of them.

jimin: tae somethings wrong

taehyung: whats up chimchim?

jimin: yoongi isn't okay i dont know what's wrong but
jimin: something is off

taehyung: where are you?

jimin: in his apartment... in Daegu...

taehyung: id come for you but you're in Daegu

jimin: its ok bro

taehyung: but rlly text me if anything gets worse maybe i can come get u

jimin: ok thanku

Yoongi sat next to Jimin on the sofa, passing the younger a bottle.

"Yoongi, I only drink on occasions."

"Its okay, you'll be fine."

The blonde haired boy seemed out of it, and had another bottle of alcohol hanging loosely in his hand. Jimin had noted the couple of bottles in this room, and a jacket thrown across the chair. It wasn't any jacket Yoongi owned, however, leading Jimin to believe that it was just one of his friends'.

"Yoongi, are you really okay?"

"I'm fine."

"You're drinking heavily, all of a sudden, has anything happened?"

The blonde paused for a second, staring at the drink in his hands, "just some family problems, no need to worry about it babe."

"But Yoon-"

"No need to worry about it." The blonde sharply cut in.

"Yoongi I only want to help!" Jimin cried out suddenly, working himself up over the state of his boyfriend.

"There's nothing wrong, Jimin, you have enough to worry about!" Yoongi stood up.

"What so you mean? You're the one drinking - really heavily!" Jimin stood up too, to face Yoongi.

"With your depression, Jimin! And Jungkook; he almost-"

"No! He didn't. It was a- a hickey, and... Tae stopped him."

"Thank god he did, thank god you have Tae."

"I'm glad I have him Yoongi, yes, but I'm glad I have you too; you help."

They began to argue, and it wasn't pretty for Jimin, as he began to cry. He just wanted Yoongi to speak to him, but the elder refused and told him to "piss off." He sometimes got emotional when he was drunk, but it was only after a tragic event, so something bad must have happened.

"Fine, I'll piss off then." Jimin said, tears streaming down his face and teeth gritted.

"No, Jimin-"

"No, no, its fine Yoongi, I'll go."

The blonde seemed to suddenly realise what he'd just done, and he felt terrible for it.

"Jimin, listen, I'm s-"

Jimin opened the door and, without turning around, said, "if you want to apologise when you're sober, then find me."

Yoongi ran to the door, trying to stop Jimin, but he was already walking down the stairs.

"Jimin..." Yoongi sobbed to himself, shutting the door and holding his head in his hands.

sorry for not updating in a while, christmas has been a lil busy for me!

how was your xmas?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro