[47]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi gritted his teeth and picked up the bouquet of white roses. In his hand he held a large black box, tied with a white ribbon. He was stood before Jimin's house door, the nerves slightly getting to him. The blonde wasn't wearing a suit of any sorts, he was just in nice clothes; all of this, and all of the effort of the past two weeks had been for Jimin. He wanted to apologise, properly - he didn't want some small, simple apology that could be forgotten easily because he knew what he did wrong would probably not be easy to forget.

The two hadn't spoke for two weeks. They were still together, but Jimin was thinking about ending it. He was really upset, and both Jin and Taehyung had spoken to him about it.

When he heard a knock on his door, he went down the stairs to answer it a little confused. His mother weren't due
home for another four hours at least, and Taehyung wasn't coming over today because he was busy with family.

So, when he opened the door, he almost shut it straight away.

"No, Jimin wait-" Yoongi said, showing the roses first.

Jimin opened the door wider, "what? Yoongi wh-"

"Jimin I'm so sorry!"

The blonde paused, holding out the roses and black box. "They're for you, I wanted to apologise, properly."

"Yoongi..."

"I wanted to apologise for everything I said, and did, two weeks ago. It was a huge mistake and I'd never do it again. It pained me to see you that uncomfortable and upset Jimin. You were right, I should have spoken to you about it all. I-"

He was cut off by Jimin, "come inside, I don't want you spilling your heart out on my doorstep. Plus it looks like its about to rain."

Yoongi smiled slightly, stepping inside and taking his shoes off before following Jimin to the living room.

When they sat down, Yoongi apologised again and told Jimin to look in the box.

Inside the black box that was tied with a thick white ribbon were three things: a ticket, a smaller black box and a cd in a case.

Jimin was confused because the ticket was labeled "Jeju Island" and had other travel information on it. The cd had "for you - Jimin" written on in black marker and finally he took out the smaller black box.

"Yoongi this must have been really expensive... Why did you do this?"

"Because I wanted to apologise to you properly. I love you Jimin and I made such a big mistake doing what I did."

Yoongi let out a shaky sigh, taking the black box from Jimin's hands and opening it. There, sat in plush black fabric was a simple, matte silver ring.

"You're not-" Jimin whispered, eyes wide.

Yoongi chuckled, "I'm not proposing, but I'm doing the next best thing. I'm promising you that I'll always be here for you, and I'll always love you."

Jimin didn't know what to say; Yoongi wasn't always the soft, romantic type - although he could be - and here he was, apologising and nearly crying. The scene alone nearly made Jimin cry too.

He thought Yoongi would never come back to him, not after that argument and two weeks of not speaking, but obviously his boyfriend had been working his ass off for this.

Jimin couldn't have been happier.

"Yoongi, I love you too, I always will." He let the blonde put the promise ring on his finger, and pulled him closer, kissing him intensely after what felt like so long apart.

The two had some catching up to do.

yoongs is a cutie

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro