[48]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yoongi you can stop apologising its okay." Jimin chuckled, quickly kissing the older on his lips as he put his shirt back on.

"I know, but-"

"Shh, I love you." Jimin giggled, kissing Yoongi again.

To Yoongi's surprise, now he had fully explained everything to Jimin, the younger understood why he did what he did; he wasn't happy about it, but he understood and forgave him. Yoongi told himself he was one of the luckiest people.

Yoongi's mother had been in a car accident, and she'd died from her injuries. It upset Yoongi massively to the point of anger, because he loved his mother dearly and it was so sudden and unexpected for that to have happened. So, he had called Namjoon round and the two had drank and spoken, but with them both being tipsy and Yoongi being upset, Namjoon had slightly taken advantage of the situation. Afterwards, the both of them had regret it massively, so they decided to never talk about it again.

"Jimin I love you." Yoongi whispered. He couldn't express himself well, and had never really been great at handling his feelings, or showing them. He just wanted the younger to know how important he was.

Jimin smiled happily, his eyes like crescent moons. When he was like this, he radiated positivity and happiness, which was all Yoongi wanted. The two had also been working on Jimin's depression, and whilst lately there could have been some setbacks, they were happy to both get back on track to right their feelings and their emotions.

They had eachother.

"Also, Jimin," the blonde haired male said, running a hand down his arm as they now cuddled in bed, "you're going to have to miss school."

"What? When?"

Yoongi chuckled, "the ticket was to Jeju Island, where I've booked us a house for a week, next week."

"Its the spring holidays next week, so its okay Yoongi~ you really didn't have to do this much."

"I did, because I don't know how to show you how I feel."

"I can tell how you feel."

Yoongi smiled, but his expression flickered to confused, "do you still want to go?"

"Of course I do!" Jimin exclaimed, laughing at his boyfriend's statement.

Yoongi sighed in relief, "thank god."

Jimin carried on laughing, making the older laugh too.

The two were happy and together, again.

sorry ive not updated ive been really sick!

and i have a week of mock exams at school starting tomorrow so im not sure if ill have time to update!

more fluff for you bc even i hate angst

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro