[52]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was already time to leave, and it was much to both of their dismay that the week had passed so quickly. They'd had too much fun on Jeju island, and the villa they stayed in was beautiful too.

"I don't wanna go back, Yoongi." Jimin whined to him, sat on the plane as it flew back to Incheon.

"Hey, we'll see eachother at the weekend won't we?" Yoongi smiled, running his thumb over Jimin's hand repeatedly.

Jimin nodded, smiling, but then he sighed, "don't you move to onto campus this summer?"

The older male sat quietly, before agreeing with the younger. He had to move onto the campus of his University, from his apartment in Seoul, so Jimin wouldn't be able to visit as much. But, the summer after this one, Jimin and Yoongi would get another apartment and share it together. That is if Jimin was accepted into a Univeristy or College nearby, or if he got a job somewhere in the area.

"Yeah, but you can still visit."

"I will, don't worry." Jimin giggled, "and I might be able to move in the summer after."

"You will move in Jiminie~" Yoongi chuckled.

The plane's intercom sounded, 'please buckle your seatbelts, we will be descending into Incheon International Airport shortly.'

"I loved the trip Yoongi."

"I did too."

Before Yoongi could say anything else, Jimin cut in and grabbed his hand tightly, "I hate flying."

All the older could do was chuckle at how cute the younger was being.

this story is coming to a close, shame~

look how many yoonmin draft fics i have lmao

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro