[54] [end]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been two years, and Yoongi was living happily with Jimin in their new apartment in Seoul.

Yoongi was now a well known underground rapper, slowly but surely climbing to fame.

Jimin was in his last year of University, aspiring to be a dance teacher and have a dance school of his own.

It was a beautiful summers day, and they were both in the park, laying on the lush, green grass.

"Two years already, hm?" Yoongi mused.

"Nearly three since we met." Jimin replied, cuddling up into the blonde's side more.

"I don't regret a bit of it, Jiminie, I love you so much."

"I love you loads too, Gi."

Yoongi smiled to himself; everything was perfect and this bliss wasn't ending. He didn't want it to - he could live in this euphoric state forever - one of complete bliss and happiness.

"You're so soppy, Yoongi." Jimin chuckled, sitting up and grinning at his boyfriend.

"You think?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, still laying down, "well, alright then, I can live with that."

He closed his eyes again and smirked.

"Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed, "lazy ass." He huffed, laying back down next to him.

The sun shone down on the quiet, grassy field in the park. It cast long, delicate shadows of the trees across the floor and the cool breeze made them dance a slow rhythm.

The two of them stayed there for a little while longer in the summer sun, until Jimin became restless and wanted to walk around somewhere.

Yoongi agreed, because he wanted to do something special for the younger. So, he lead them atop a hill that had a few tall trees scattered around and took a deep breath.

"Jimin," he took the red head's hand in his, "the ring on your finger, the one I gave you as a promise."

"Yeah?" Jimin asked, glancing at the silver band then back to Yoongi.

"I was hoping I could replace it with something better." He said, kneeling in front of Jimin with one hand still in his.

This time in the black box with a red velvet interior, was again a silver ring, but it had a singular diamond set into it. It wasn't flashy, or over the top of any sorts, it was a beautiful silver ring that would fit Jimin's finger perfectly.

"So, Jimin, I'm being the cheesy guy you always tease me of being, and I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me."

It was everything Jimin could have ever wanted. And he didn't want anything other than Yoongi.

"Yoongi I-" Jimin stuttered, taken aback by the sincere proposal, "Of course I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

Yoongi smiled joyously, pulling the younger into a heartfelt kiss; no tongue, no teeth, just pure love and feeling.

"I love you, Jimin."

"I love you too, Yoongi."

beautiful

THANKU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS! i hope you continue to read my other fics!~

32k wow i love you guys so much; especially all of your comment omg

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro