❤1❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

★Amna's Pov★

I saw my phone after completing meeting. It was unnie's text saying she has to go somewhere out of town for some days. I sigh.

"I don't know when we will be together for a while together unnie you always go out of town whenever i wish us to spend time together."

I sent the text back saying.......

'Okay unnie. Take care hmm. Love ya❤❤'

I smile as i get heart and smiley  text back.

"At least i got a unnie who cares"

I chuckle and pack stuff and walk back home. Today i came walking cause i wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather and nature. You see how beautiful it is, without even saying nature says everything. Without even making any expressions it expresses itself so beautifully that anyone can melt in it and it has power that can mold people so easily. I worked so hard from my childhood leaving my pain and bad heaths aside and became a CEO of my company. I used to play with electronics in childhood and it always used to make me surprise how such small things like phones and laptops contain so much in them. Then this became my dream and i ran to achieve it.

I walk through beautiful park thinking about childhood and then i remember i need to get groceries so i walk to get groceries. I reach there and start to pick up what i want and was walking finding ramen and a man bumped into me making me stumble back.

"Yah!! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING??? WALK WHILE LOOKING!" I said as i set my clothes again getting up.

The man was wearing mask and hat and shades so i wasn't able to see him but his voice felt like i have already heard it thousand of times but still unfamiliar to him. He said sorry to me and said he was in hurry so i shrugged it off and bowed and said sorry back and took my groceries and went back home to enjoy some time with my besti.

★Ten's Pov★

I was tired sitting at home after recording our song for WavyV and they told there was no groceries so i went to buy and while i was shopping for groceries suddenly i got text from manager about sudden meeting so i ran and by mistake hit into a girl. She was so beautiful i melted for a second and forgot everything but she so confidently angry that was cute of her. I wanted to talk to her know her more but didn't had time so i said sorry and so do she and walked to my path but still i he picture of being so beautiful with her open hair and work clothes was in my mind and heart all the time. I wish i can meet and know her someday better.

Okay!! I know its shitty but i will try best and make it better!! Hope you liked this! Hehhehe!

Love you sissy! AmnaSaifi

Love you all Angels!!!~💝💝💝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love