❤2❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

★Ten's Pov★

The rest of day passed like normal doing practice and meeting and all. But the whole time that girl's image never left me and i don't know why. Am i liking her, loving her without even knowing her.

My mind was going crazy thinking about all this cause i never felt like this before so i decided to talk to Taeyong hyung.

"Hyung! I wanna talk about something" i said to him. He always makes me feel safe and always encourages me so its easy for me to let everything out to him.

"So......." I told him everything what happened and how am i feeling. He just smiled and patted my back saying it will be okay and i can go to him if i feel bad or anything. I felt good after letting it out and smiled and went to pick my friend up whose car got wrecked so me and Taeyong hyung decided to go to this company of electronics known as "THE WORLD OF WONDERS". I think who thought of this name cause its creative.

We reached there shorty to see a big building and i called my friend and he told he was coming so we both were waiting until i saw that girl again.

Nobody's Pov★

"Woah what is she doing here!?" Ten said louder enough in that it was audible to Taeyong.

"Who? She" Taeyong said as he pointed at Amna with his eyes who got out of car.

"Yea this is that girl i was talking about. Isn't she just so beautiful!?" Ten said staring at Amna.

Amna got out of car smiling. She came with her unnie today who yesterday gave her surprise by coming back home last midnight.
She was walking towards the door of building until Di shouted.

"TAKE CARE MY LITTLE CUTIE ANGEL!!! UNNIE LOVES YOUUU!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!!! I WILL COME LATER TO PICK UP FOR NCT FANSIGN!!!!!HEHHEHE"

Amna chuckled.

"Hebeh! You unnie! I LOVE YOU MOREEEEE AND OKAY" said Amna and both girls laughed and she walked in.

Both Taeyong and Ten laughed softly saying how cute both are and there in Ten's heart his heartbeat increased when he heard she will come to fansign. This made him somehow more excited for his regular fansign.

❤Taeyong's Pov❤

Ten said about a girl so i saw a girl with her unnie and they both were cute to each other. I smiled and saw Ten staring at that girl who was going towards building
I guess he likes her by the way he looks at her.

His friend came so we went to car and i drove back to dorm but Ten looked in thoughts and smiling like idiot.

I shaked head smiling and thought 'if he is happy to love someone as a friend and leader i will support him' and continued our day.

❤Amna's Pov❤

I was so excited this morning. Unnie last nighy surprised me by coming home and with NCT fan sign tickets. I can finally meet  my bias. I walked to work as unnie dropped me and saw that guy again. It somehow creeped me out.

But i shrugged it off thinking its just a coincidence.

How is it sissy!? AmnaSaifi

Love you all!!! And love you sissy!!💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love