💖10💖

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

☆Ten's Pov☆

Whole day passed by and I heard that Amna's sister was going away when they went outside of cafe and I got worried that she would be alone at home and it was already getting night so I went to drop her home and got shook by the fact that her house is grand sized mansion and got more worried that she will live all alone. I asked her indirectly and she took me with her inside which made me happy and nervous at same time cause I didnt wanted to invade her privacy but I followed her inside and we both ended up watching a movie and I looked at her when she was shivering from cold and pulled her closer to me and cuddled her close and she smiled and for a second I was scared I got ahead of my line while she was just comfortable and that made me smile and I enjoyed movie and soon she fall asleep and I just sat admiring her like a dumbo.

☆No one's Pov☆

Ten just looked at Amna while she was sleeping while he stared at her sleeping face and his eyes fell on her gentle lips and he was just looking at her lips and went closer to her without even thinking and was about to kiss her when he realized the reality and went red due to embarrassment and moved back at safe distance shaking his head. "Yah yah! Stay in your line! Don't go ahead of it already!" He said to himself and picked her up gently and looked at rooms behind and just took her to nearby room and made her lay down and smiled looking at her. "So beautiful! I never thought a girl would ever be able to trap my heart within her hands." Ten mumbled to which Amna responded by shifting around in her sleep and Ten kept his mouth shut not wanting to disturb her sleep and kissed her forehead gently as he mumbled against her forehead while smiling, "sleep well princess. I'll get going now."

He turned around to leave her sleeping when he turned around but feels like his hand being held and looked back to see a cute pout on Amna's face while she was whining. "Noo! Don't go~sleep with me " she said while whining and Ten chuckled getting back to her and nods taking off his shoes and laid down next to her cuddling her and both of them snuggled closer and slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

On the other side

Taeyong looked at the two sisters just fighting in middle of street and once Di went away sighing he followed her behind and held her by arm stopping her. "Wait! What's wrong!? Where are you going!?" Taeyong asked while Di just got her arm out of his grip and looked at him with more like a dead eyes "why you care!? You don't have to care where I go or no! Take care Mr.Lee" she said and walked off to which Taeyong mumbled behind her,"You're weird" he didnt meant to say it but it just slapped out of his mouth and Di just hummed and just walked to her path and Taeyong just silently followed her and stopped once she stopped he stopped as well when she walked he walked as well which obviously made Di frustrated. "What are you trying to do !? It's too late don't you have to leave for dorm!?" She said while Taeyong laughed like a big baby the way he is. "Well there is something on your face that's why! And I want to be friends with you." He smiled and walked closer to her as he took off the leaf that fell from tree and was on her head and a small thread attacked to her face and slips the napkin on which was his number and bowed to her and walked by leaving Di blushingess and just in middle of street and she bowed back awkwardly and walked away while being shook.

But in all the end the question remains is do Tem and Amna realize they are falling in love for each other!? Will they accept each other despite complete different religion and whole different person from other corner of world!? And if they will will everyone support them!? What is her past too no one knows. Will Di's cold heart melt down to becoming friends with someone perfect like Taeyong!? Or this story will just take a path that no one can predict! Stay tuned;)

YAYYY I UPDATED IT FINALLY WOHOO!!!!LeeTaeyong827
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love