💝5💝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

☆Ten' Pov☆

The whole time when we ate and talked I kept peeping at her and whenever our eyes met she just blushed and looked away making her unnie laugh and her unnie just looked at me with a smirk too and that made me blush.

♡In mind♡

Does her unnie knows I followed her the other day!??? Omg am I getting caught!?? Wiat what!? Does Amna loves me or just as a fan likes me!???....

I kept thinking until I was shaken out by my thoughts by Taeyong when he told me how she is going out and I just stared at her not wanting her to go and then something striked my mind and I looked at her with wide smile and mouthed

"Text me when you reach home! I will wait!"

I was all a mess and she blushed nodding with a smile and I melted at that for sure and when she left I turned to see Taeyong smirking at me.

"Yah!!! Eat your food!!!" I said that hitting his arm and looked down eating while smiling madly thinking of her. And after that we soon finished and reached dorm and I went to room getting freshed and held phone to my chest waiting for her text.

☆Taeyong's Pov☆

I knew the whole time when he was following Amna and Di's car. This lover boy is being too much in love and that just made me chuckle. But this was a good time to tease him so whenever he looked at her or mouthed anything I smirked at him.

I hope they both get along soon. As soon as we reached home Ten went to room checking his phone again and again and that made me laugh. Surely Amna is beautiful to catch his eye and pure to trap his heart and soul. I find Di cute maybe lol. Funny but I don't love her. Hope I don't end up being like Ten.

☆Amna's Pov☆

As our food finished unnie told me she will take me to my favorite ice cream parlor and then we will go home. I was surely happy but sad at fact I had to leave and I won't be able to see Ten and when I frowned unnie just said looking at me.....

"Don't worry cutie sissy! I will take you to another NCT fansign so you can meet your love Ten"

Hearing that made me blush even more and unnie just laughed at me being a blushing mess enjoying her teasing.
Then I was about to tease her back but my heart won and I turned to look back at Ten for one last time of this day and he mouthed

"Text me when you reach home! I will wait"

I blushed and smiled widely nodding and mouthed back

"Will surely"

I smiled and unnie drove while teasing me the whole way on how much I love Ten and I just teased her back about Taeyong and we had a good laugh and reached ice cream parlor and then home and I ran to my room and after getting freshed in held my phone with his number saved as

♡MY LOVE TEN~😘♡

My hands were shaking and I took a deep breath and texted

"Hello😊Its me Amna"

And then I hugged my phone to my chest blushing waiting for his reply~

☆Di's Pov☆

I know by Ten and Amna's peeping and staring that they are those love birds who are shy to talk right now. After everything I teased her to point she was blushing mess but she just back fired her teasing making me laugh and as soon as we reached home she ran to her room.

"This lover girl! Hahah hope they get along soon!"

I smiled and went to room and slept happily while waiting for their ship to sail cause mine will never sail so I want her ship to sail.

Annyeong sissy!!!
LeeTaeyong827
Hope you liked this chapter!!! Love youuuuuuu~💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💝💝😘😘💝💝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love