💝6💝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

★Ten's Pov★

I was getting impatient waiting for her text.

"Text soon!! Omg I am going crazy waiting."

And just as soon as i said that my phone beeped and i saw the text from unknown number and opened it to see the text....

"Hello😊 Its me Amna"

"OMGGGGGGGG!!!! SHE TEXTEDDDDDDD" I forgot i screamed too loud and i was so stupid i even ran out screaming this and all others looked at me with weird expression but all surely danced with me when I was dancing while sitting

"You okay!??? You need rest for sure Ten" Johnny said making fun of me while Haechan smirked.

"Who texted!??"Haechan came teasingly making others laugh while i blush stuttering and run back in locking door.

I took a deep breath and texted her back....

"Hello!! I was waiting for your text."

I was about to send it but then i looked at the text carefully. "Umm..is it perfect!?"
And then i erased it typing another and sent her finally.

"Hello😄 Did you reach home safe?"

After sending the text i smiled waiting for her reply and then we chat for about an hour or two and somehow she forced me to sleep saying i need rest and good night sleep too. The last text i sent was a bit flirty but i can't help it.

"Okay okay i will sleep! You sleep too. Have sweet dreams. Good night Angel. May i come in your dreams😆."

I though blushed a bit but was happy that I sent that text. I giggled and slept smiling like crazy hugging pillow.

(Imagine Taeyong as pillow cause I wanted to put Ten gifs only! Oops~)

★Amna's Pov★

I sent him that text and waited for reply but it didn't came back so i got worried if he is okay or i did something wrong?

"Wait i just met him how can I do something wrong?! Pfft!! Ny over thinking mind" i laughed at my own thoughts and went to get water from kitchen and when i came back i saw the text and i swear to god ran to bed and sat on it while my heart beating fast while blushing.

Somehow gaining my conscious and breath back i texted back and then we talked only to end up chatting even after mid night. Then I remembered i do have a meeting tomorrow but i didn't wanted the chat to end. Somehow i made myself strong and then told Ten to sleep and his texts even were like a baby whinning that surely made me giggle.

Once i made sure Ten is going to sleep i texted him..

"Good night. Sleep well. Sweet dreams😊"

And when i saw his reply i just squealed too loud only to get unnie run from her room to mine worried and scared that made me laugh even more and she just hugged me like a baby mumbling how i scared her and she slept on me making me laugh even more and putting phone away and i kissed her cheek hugging her back and slept after saying

"My pabo unnie! Hahaha hope he sleeps well."

"He??? He who?? Huhhhh??" Unnie said looking at me with sleepy eyes but surely eyes that she sees when she got her target to shoot.

"Arkk!!! Nothing unnie sleep sleep Zzzzzz" i acted to sleep and she laughed and we both slept happily.

Hope you liked this chapter sissy!!! Sorry it took long! But i am a lazy bean you know hahahhahahahaha i will try to update more often!!!

Btw love youuuu!!!!LeeTaeyong827
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love