💖7💖

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

☆Ten's Pov☆

The next day I woke up and checked my phone first to see if Amna texted me cause really I was waiting for her text to come only but pouted as there was no text. "Maybe she is sleeping but I should send a text hehehe" I asked myself and then took a deep breath and texted her "Good Morning Angel~♡" .
I texted her and took a deep breath and read the whole chat we had yesterday at night and smiled widely and then went to get freshen up while thinking of her only.

☆Amna's Pov☆

I woke up and went to freshen up and soon went down since unnie called me as she had day off her work and was cooking my fav dish for me as breakfast so I went and hugged her like a baby cause she always calls me cutie baby that makes me soft always and I feel like a little cold always and her warm hugs is good start of morning and then she kissed my cheek and I giggled.

"Unnie I am not a baby why this kissy??!!" I giggled and asked while she laughed and kissed my cheek again
"Cause you are my baby cutie" she said and cooked and I checked my phone to see Ten's text that made my heart skip a beat. "Oh my is this real!? He texted me  a heart!!" I quickly sat on couch and texted him back.
"Good morning♡ how are you!?"  I smiled and then waited for his reply and went to eat soon while giggling at his sweet text.

☆No one's Pov☆

Soon the morning passed and soon both of Ten and Amna texted each other and both knowing they surely are feeling something for each other but still were not making any move at all. Amna feeling comfy with Ten shared everything with him and he also shared everything with her.

"You know I saw a boy who came to my office and was wearing a mask. His eyes were like you but I found it stupid and creepy"  Amna texted him and Ten read the text again and again and then the reality hit him that truly it was him only and he laughed embarrassed at himself and sent her a series of sorry emoji which made Amna laugh and ask what's wrong!? To the reply she got left her shook yet happy

"Umm....it was me only but I came with work motive with no bad motive I am saying truth!!!😢😢😢😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖please don't be mad I love you~~"  soon before Ten realized he sent a text that left both of them awkward and shy to each other and to break that all Amna sent "its okay😘☺️ I love you too" as a reply which made Ten shy too. And to change topic Amna just started a new thing...

"You know my unnie loves Lee Taeyong but she never admits it hahha." Amna sent the text to Ten and he laughed and went to show the text to Taeyony while blushed deep red and hit his arm then went to work on his music being shy at the fact some girl loves him like crazy shit.

"Anyways.....do you wanna go out on coffee today!?? I would truly appreciate if you will come" Ten texted Amna and she jumped up and down screaming and nodded then rememdd it was text so she has to text back as reply.  "Of course I will!!! Yesss hahahab"  she texted while blushing and giggling and soon they both texted each other for a while then went to get ready for their time together in evening more like an indirect date.

Sorry for very late reply sissy. I hope you liked it!! I will try to update it more often now~💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
LeeTaeyong827

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#love