10~Take Me From Here

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Raman woke up and saw himself sleeping on the swing in balcony on a cushion and sat up. He recalled last night where he was sleeping in Ishita's lap. He ran his fingers through her hair and blushed. He stood up and went inside and saw her sound asleep. Her fringes covered her face a little. He smiled and went closer and tucked them behind her ear. She stirred a little in sleep and he began to leave but she held his hand in sleep. He turned and saw her eyes still close. Slowly, he made her leave his hand and placed it on the bed.

He saw sun rays disturbing her eyes and he spread the curtains and turned. He saw she was about to roll onto her tummy and he rushed to her and held her. "Ishita no, the baby," he reminded and she woke up. "What happen?" she asked. "You're pregnant, you can't sleep on your tummy, be careful Ishita," he said and she smiled and closed her eyes. "Actually its good you saw me and stopped me, if you wouldn't have been here, I would have rolled and my baby...," her voice trailed off and her smile vanished, he saw tears on the sides of her eyes.

He wiped them slowly and she opened her eyes which were drenched in tears. "Nothing will happen, the baby's father is there to protect her," he said and she smiled. "Thanks, my baby and me, both are lucky, to have you," she said and a tear rolled down her cheek but she quickly wiped it. "What's the need to thank? Even a father has the same responsibility like a mother has. By the way, did you think of a name for the cute and gorgeous baby?" he asked smilingly and she sat up slowly.

"Yes, I have, if it's a girl, then I will name her as Anita," she told. "Anita? Means? Somewhat our combo name? A and n are the last initials of my name and i, t and a are initials of your name, perfect," he said happily, and a smile slowly spread on her lips. "And if it's a boy, then I will name him as Anish," she told him and he chuckled. "Why Anish?" he asked. "Combo name," she told him and chuckled. "But he also can be named as Manish, why Anish?" he asked.

"Good idea but if he has a twin, he would be named as Manish," she said pouting at him. He said suppressed his laughter at her mood swings. "What? it will be unique in a way," she said folding her arms on her torso creasing her eyebrows. "Manish," he said in a fun way. She held her head. "Noooo, Aniiiiish," she said messing her own hair and it came on her face, it seemed as if she's off to cry. "Okay bubba okay, may God give us twin boys, we will name them Manish and Anish," he said and moved her hair from her face, she smiled like a child.

"Wow, king of hearts, you know how to win hearts," she said and hugged him, everytime she hugged him, he felt overwhelmed, he smiled and hugged her back. After remaining in the hug for sometime, they broke the hug. "Long time back, I read a post on Facebook, it said that Can't wait to have twins and name them solute and solvent," she told him and laughed, he also laughed at her joke. "Solute and solvent, as if they are going to be science students," he said and she laughed more and held her tummy and then stopped.

"Enough enough, I am going to freshen up," she said and got off the bed and began to leave but then turned. "By the way, we already have a baby boy Raunak, I want a baby girl only, she would be named Anita," she said. "What if she has a twin?" he asked and she got thinking. "Then the twin would be named as... Manita, and we will nickname her as Mani, and Anita would be nicknamed as Anu," she said and went smiling and caressed her tummy. He smiled.

(Ready for some hallucination scenes guys 😋)

Shashank was sitting lost in his room, there was pin drop silence in the whole house and he wasn't used to it. Suddenly, he heard familiar footsteps and looked around. To his shock, he saw Ishita who looking sadly at him, she was in the same colored dress which was his favorite, white. He stood up in a shock. She held her tummy. "Shashank I am pregnant, you left me and my child alone in this world, you threw me out and now see, your wife also did the same with you," she said, he gasped as she smiled at him.

"How does it feels?" she asked, he walked to her and just as he was about to touch her, she vanished into thin air. "What's happening? Why am I seeing Ishita here when she's not there? Oh God," he said and sat on his bed again fuming in anger. Suddenly he startled as he heard her laughter and looked around and saw her again in a white dress smiling at him. She walked to him and he kept looking at her face. "Hey why are you being such a scared kitten? Am I a ghost? No, right? You tried to kill me even then I didn't become a ghost," she said and chuckled, he moved away on the bed.

She kept nearing him and just as he was about to push her, she vanished into thin air. He panted heavily, the hallucinations didn't seem to stop. Once again, he heard sobs and looked up. "Shashank, you said you love me Shashank," she said, he widened his eyes as she was once again in a white dress. "Ishhiiitaaa? " he said while stuttering and she smiled. "You do, don't you?" she asked, he stood up and was about to push her again but she vanished into thin air.

"Ishitaaaaa!" he said angrily and threw things here and there. "You're not here, you can't be here, come out if you're here! I said come out!" he shouted but there was no one to listen to him, Ishita wasn't there. He began to search for her everywhere madly and got hurt on his hand but didn't care for it, no one was there to care for him. "Ishita? Ishita!" he shouted and heard familiar rhythmic sound of anklet and bangles and looked around, once again he saw her in white.

"You're finding me? I am here, baby," she said and he walked to the imaginary Ishita, she looked at his wound and took his hand in her hand, he just kept looking at her, his anger vanished, he was unaware of the fact that it was just his imagination.

Birha-birha-birha, birha meri raatein re

Birha-birha-birha, birha meri raatein re

(Absence is all that's included in my nights)

She took him away, made him sit and aided his wound, she was looking just like an angel down to earth. "Ishita?" he said softly and she looked at him.

Zara se zara se adhoore tum bhi

(You are also somewhat alone)

Zara se zara se adhoore hum bhi

(I am also somewhat alone)

"Are you angry on me?" he asked and she yanked his hand away and vanished. He got shocked and looked at his wound and it was bleeding, it had no ointment on it. "Ishita? Ishita?" he said softly.

Kabhi the dilon ke musafir

(Once upon a time we were passengers of hearts)

Ab hai ajnabi, ajnabi

(Now we're nothing more than mere strangers)

Once again he began looking for her in his house madly but to no avail.

Mohabbatein humko huyi na ho..

(I wish we never fell in love)

Kiske ho paaye kabhi na

(Even when we fell, we couldn't truly become each other's)

He gulped and heard a familiar laughter again and looked around, once again she was there in white. She was standing on the balcony railing shocking him.

Mere honto se hansa tu

(You smile by my lips)

Meri aankho se tu baha

(You cry by my eyes)

"I am everywhere in your mind Shashank, you still couldn't forget me till date, but you know what? The day I will finally forget you will be the day I will die," she said and jumped, he ran to her and looked down the balcony but she wasn't there, he didn't see her falling and moved away. The hallucinations never seemed to stop. Once he heard familiar sound of bangles and anklets and turned and saw her dressed in white dancing in the whole house. He ran to her and hugged her from behind. "Where will you go now?" he asked and she turned his head. "I am already gone," she said and once again vanished into thin air.

Mere andar tha jo rehna

(Only if you had to stay inside me)

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

(Then why did you say goodbye?)

He held her head but then once again he saw her dressed in white, she was running to him, he ran to her and held her, he looked in imaginary Ishita's eyes.

"Don't go please," he said and she turned to go but he hugged her from behind, she looked back at him. "Please," he said and she laughed and vanished that very moment. His head was spinning and once again he saw her dressed in white but she had a blank expression on her face. He held imaginary Ishita. "Why do you go away again and again?" he asked and she smiled and disappeared once again.

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

"What's happening? Ishita! Ishita!" he shouted.

He felt hands on his shoulder and turned. He turned and saw her crying but this time also it was his imagination.

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

Alvida phir kyun kaha?

"When you can't live without me, why did you let me go in the first place?" she asked. "Sorry, please return to me," he said, she chuckled wiping her tears. "Nooooo," she said playfully and vanished again. He ran to his room and dialed Ishita's number.

Ishita got shocked seeing Shashank's name flashing on her screen, her phone dropped from her hands but she picked it again and put the phone on silent and placed it aside, Raman came to her. As Mauli wasn't there, he stayed to take care of her. "Raman, Shashank is calling," she said and showed her phone, he took it and received the call. "What is it Shashank? Why are you calling Ishita?" he asked angrily.

"Who are you?" Shashank asked him. "I am Ishita's fiance and soon we are going to get married, so better stay away from our lives," he said and disconnected the call and looked at Ishita who was upset. He placed his hand on her hand to console her. "Raman, he will take away our child, he will do something bad, last time also I doubt he was behind my accident," she said and trembled.

He placed her hand on his shoulder. "No, nothing will happen, this is our child, neither you nor him would be harmed, we are safe Ishita," he said assuring her. She shook her head. "No we are not, see Mauli is his friend, so he might be knowing this place, he will come here and take me...," she was cut in between. "And I will let him take you? No, right? Ishita, relax, he won't be able to do anything," he said, she still trembled.

"Raman, please tell mom I want to shift there, please, I can't afford to lose my little angel, my bundle of joy, tell her I want all the functions to happen tomorrow only and we will marry the day after tomorrow," she said holding his hand between both her hands. "Okay, relax, I will tell, mom will agree, don't worry," he said and dialed her number and told her everything and she agreed to let Ishita live there. "See, she agreed, I will pack everything," he said and began to pack each and everything, she looked on.

Mauli met Ishwari at her another house and sat with her. "Ishwari, you won't believe what I got to know from Ishita," she said. "What such did you get to know?" Ishwari asked. "Dev got to know about Shashank's extramarital affair with Ishita and blackmailed him to not tell you on one condition, it was that he will pay Dev one lac rupees," Mauli said and she got shocked. "One lac rupees? Shocking, how can Dev blackmail someone? I know I didn't give birth to him but he's my upbringing, he loved me like his own mother yet he didn't tell anything to me but he blackmailed Shashank to get him money," she said and broke down. Mauli hugged her, she hugged her back crying even more.

Alia heard everything from the entrance and left from there to her room. She sat in a shock. "Did bhai really blackmail dad? He didn't tell mom anything, because... Because he wanted money, that too around one lac... Wait a second, Nalini didi... Her medicines also costed this much only, I will call Pragati didi," she said to herself and grabbed her phone and dialed her number. She picked it on third ring. "Hallo Alia," she said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro