❤19❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SUHANI

I felt someone patting my cheeks, I opened my eyes to find Veer staring back at me...the tip of his ear appeared pink. Does he have a fever?
"We reached home" he whispered to me. Home? Whose home? Why he is with me? And why my body feels this heavy? I observed my surroundings...Oh freak! I am married now. I quickly sat straight and then realized that my head was on his lap. How did it reach there? Maybe I slept while crying.

Just married and am just embarrassed. Great start!

He got off the car and opened the door for me.
Acting all gentleman types.

Wah 100 chuhe kha ke billi chali haj ko? 

[Proverb: After Eating 100 rats now cat if going for pilgrimage]

Not bad.

I too got off the car thanking him.
We stood in front of his beautiful Mansion where his family was already waiting to welcome us with warm smiles.

I bent down to take Dadu's blessings but he stopped me in the middle," betiyon di jagah sar vich hondi hai"
I giggled at his remark.

He made me wear a crown...Anmol and Sakshi hugged me.

They put the plate containing Alta in front of me and asked to me dip my leg in it and then leave marks while walking inside.

Brides are considered a form of Goddess Laxmi. It is believed that when a bride enters the house she brings love and prosperity to the house.

We moved to the temple in the house and worshipped for our better and happy future.

As it was already late, we were asked to rest postponing all the post-rituals for the following day.

I was taking deep breaths to prepare myself to face the devil. After all, sitting on his bed all dolled up and waiting for him to savor me was not an easy task.

Calm down Suhani. You are a doctor for god sake stop acting like a hormones-driven teenager. stop picturizing such explicit thoughts. He may have a good body. That bulky-beastly body but he still hasn't asked for your forgiveness. You may have decided to give him a second chance but still, he hasn't apologized or explained why he did what he did. Don't melt until he asks for forgiveness. This time he needs to realize where he went wrong and what it caused to our beautiful bond. He must get punished for behaving irrationally.

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Relax Suhani.

Breathe I...

I heard the sound of the opening of the door...and my breath hicked.

There he was...he opened the door slowly and scanned the whole room... which was decorated with flowers, scented candles and heart-shaped balloons giving all sorts of romantic ideas...
His eyes stopped on me ...and my insides churned...Why was he looking at me like that like I was his meal which he was going to devour with a sharp fork and knife?

"Hi"

It was his raspy voice.

I was fumbling with the loose ends of my lehenga.

"Hello"
I tried to reciprocate with the best poker face I could make.

But mind the word tried.

He then locked the door and there my remaining confidence flew out of the window.

Locked in a room with that man was definitely not a good idea.

"You...you...must be tired right? You should get rid of your clothes"

My eyes widened
What does he mean?

"I mean get rid of these clothes and change into something lighter".

Stop it Suhani. Put a break to all your Non-sense thoughts

"You can take the room. I will change in the washroom. You take your time...I will not come outside unless you say"

Nodding at him, I stood up from the bed.

Of course, I was not fantasizing about him lifting the veil and sharing a beautiful eye lock.

I moved in front of the dressing table and removed my veil from my head.

As I lifted my head to remove the hairpins from my bun I found him staring at me intently...

His eyes are checking me out from my head to toe then stopped on my face.

No Suhani, not you. He is a self-obsessed man he must be looking at himself. Stop flying.

I proceeded to remove the pins ...I could see he was still standing at the same place.

Wasn't he going to use the washroom sometime ago?

"Umm ...you look fine...I mean the dress looks fine...Beeji has a great choice"

Fine? Just fine? That too only dress?

You wear a 10 kg lehenga then 20 kg jewelry and then get to listen just fine? It would have been better if he didn't say a word. His words infuriate me.

First night. No fight. Remember Suhani? Let it go. Breath In. Breathe out.

"Beautiful" I uttered removing the pieces of jewelry.

He raised a brow at me confused.

"Beautiful is the word." I fake smiled at him which he of course understood and dashed inside the washroom rolling his eyes at me.

I wonder how did I fell for him?

First night, no fight, remember Suhani ...let it go. Breath in. Breath out.

After struggling for one hour and cursing the beautician...I was done with removing my jewelry and pins...but his highness still had not left the washroom. I wondered if he slept inside.

I was only in my blouse and lehenga...I freed my hair...It felt light.

I moved to knock on the washroom door to awake him from his beauty sleep.
As I touched the door...he opened the door suddenly and I lost my balance but immediately his cold hand wrapped around my bare waist and I crashed into his arms.

My hands landed on his bare chest. My breath hicked...Why was he half-naked? we kept looking at each other.
He was looking so handsome with his wet hair that fragranced like mint.

His eyes kept moving between my eyes and lips. It would be a blunt lie if I say that his intense stare did nothing to me. My heart didn't somersault inside me. My heartbeats didn't rush at an abnormal rate.

He tried to say something but I quickly removed his hold on me and dashed inside the washroom closing the door on his face.

Damn, It was tougher than I thought.

Don't lose control Suhani...remember first he needs to apologize?

I changed into a comfortable pair of kurta and salwar. I made it quick unlike him and came out to find him already asleep on the left side of the bed. I wondered if he was really sleeping or just acting.

I was very tired so without thinking of taking the couch ...I lay on the right side.

I turned slowly and noticed his...his breath was even and his face looked so innocent...he was really sleeping.

I keep laying thinking about how our life turned...didn't know when sleep engulfed me.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, my sleep was disturbed as I felt something heavy.

I opened my eyes immediately and found veer's hand wrapped around my waist...he was breathing in my neck...He was very close to my face.

Before I could react he pulled me closer to himself, " Can we forget our fight just for today?".

Just for today? I am ready to forget it forever only if you apologize to me Veer. Just say that you regret doing it. Just say that you will never repeat it. Just say that it was always me.

I faced him he was really sleeping...he was talking to me in his sleep.

My heart churned.

He looked like an innocent kid. But only I knew he was anything but innocent.

I hugged him close. A little closer. Maybe we both needed it. At least I did for sure. I Can control my feelings for him. I tried all these years but failed miserably.

I didn't even realize it when my eyes started pouring. He was my craving. I always needed him. I always loved this person. Only him.

I pulled him closer only if it was possible.

Don't know if we will be like this tomorrow or not but I just want to have him for me. I want his fragrance with me forever.

I clung to him not wanting to leave him. Not now. Not ever.

I didn't even realize when trying to engulf him in me I fell into a deep slumber.

I could feel his rough hand on my body over my cotton kurta. With this closeness, the only thing I felt was peace and I was too selfish to let it go just like that. I wanted it. All of it.

I held his t-shirt so tightly I am sure it would have left crumble marks on it. But I cared less about it.

He dug more into my neck. The last thing I heard before darkness consumed me was, "Soniye!".

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Editor:-  its_chahat_here ❤✨

Thanks for reading❤.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro