❤20❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

VEER

"Ae lo aagya khote da putt"  Dadu made a distasteful face looking at me.
All of them were on the dining table. And my newly made wife was sitting beside Dadu in all her grace. I could see she was already Dadu's favourite.

Although we Punjabis love to have a lavish breakfast ...but I have to go to the office early in the morning daily so my breakfast includes oats, fruits, and french toast.

Dadu and other family members eat usually around 9 but today the dining table is set early and filled with all the Punjabi dishes...aalo parantha, gobhi parantha with lots of butter...chole bhature ...kachori samose ..etc
I can see it had toast, scrambled eggs, and a single cup of black coffee.

"Dadu is something special today... breakfast so early..that too heavy ."

Dadu smacked my head as soon as I took the chair ."Silly, It's Suhani's first day here isn't it special? And yeah Saurabh is coming to take Suhani with him for the pagphera ritual. Simmi ji told me about this. We all will visit Gurudwara and from there Suhani and Saurabh will go to their home. " .

I tried to say something but he already dismissed me with his hand.

My little boy chuckled wholeheartedly looking at me. Awie my baby. If me getting scolded makes him so happy I am ready to get scolded every day.

I took him in my arms from Sakshi. He giggled looking at me, throwing his arms in the air. I kissed his fluffy cheeks and he melted into a puddle snuggling into my neck. He loves his Chachu.

I held him close...Everyone was awed at the Munchkin.

My eyes subconsciously moved towards her. She too was admiring my baby with that soft smile on her face. She was dressed in a peach-colored glittered saree, and Mehendi-clad hands were adorned with maroon bangles and Chura. Her forehead was shining with a small peach-colored bindi and her hairline was glistening vermillion of my name. Her long sleek neck was holding the sacred mangal sutra, she was totally giving newly married vibes, and did I mention what an enchantress she is?
She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire 29 years of life.

My 10-year-old dream is finally fulfilled. She is my wife now. As much as I hate her for what she did to me I can't deny the fact that she is a family member now. Everyone loves her so much and I can't drag our tension all our life. I don't have it in me to keep burning down in that rage for more years now... I have decided...if her presence makes everyone happy here and She is ready to accept our relation and our family...I am ready to give this relationship a chance. She is my wife, I want to give our relationship a second chance. I want to be with her and create new -funfilled memories with her. I want our teenage selves back.

The little munchkin kissed my nose and that's when I came to notice him. She was looking down with something pinkish on her cheek. I immediately tried to avert my eyes from her. Note the word tried. Only I know what she was doing to me with those ethereal looks of hers. I took a sharp intake of breath clearing my mind of some unwanted thoughts and focused on my food.

Aarthav was back to his parents and I was silently gulping the morsels while listening to Dadu. He was talking about some Reception ceremony going to be held tomorrow.

Great! I will tell her that I Want to give us a second shot and I forgive her for the past. It will be a good start for us.

Today morning, I didn't expect to wake up with my wife in my arms but I don't deny the fact that it churned my heart. She was close to me and I was trying hard to control my urges. Only if I had taken a few seconds more I would have done something which I would have regretted my entire life. I quickly separated myself from her and then got to my work not sparing her a single glance. Only I know how I was controlling my urge to look at her when her bangles were jiggling when her anklets were indicating her movements from one corner of the room to another. I was already in a daze realizing she was really in my room. And her fragrance and her movements were messing with my mind more. I decided to call my assistant to get my mind busy with the figures of our sales. While he was shocked to receive a call from his newly married boss I cared less. I kept on bringing up one or the other topic until she left the room. Once she went out I took a deep breath trying to calm my mind. Well, that's how I got late for the breakfast.

After breakfast, we were sitting in the living room for some post marriages rituals and games.

In a huge plate containing milk and rose petals, they dropped a ring and then asked both of us to find the ring.

It was typically said that the one who finds the ring first rules over his or her partner.

We were finding the ring religiously when Sakshi coughed a little when we looked at her she showed us the ring. "I never dropped it" she giggled and then finally dropped the ring in the milk.

Anmol shook his head at her while Dadu laughed off. She has always been a goofy kid. Even now when she has got a naughty son who was asleep on the couch beside her.

Gotcha!
I found the ring.

As I pulled the ring up, her hand too was attached to the ring.

"How romantic" Sakshi squealed giving us dreamy eyes.

Not bad!

We both get a fair chance to rule over each other.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her looking down in shyness.

She was shying way too much! But the pink hue on her Cheeks was looking adorable.

I thought we were done but Sakshi came up with a new drama of a game.

"You have to find your name in her Mehendi. Okay?" She was excited like a kid. 

What If she hasn't written my name in her Mehendi? after all I am sure I am not her favourite husband. Favourite? oh, wait she has got only one husband and that's me. Favourite or not Now I am her only Husband. The hell I am letting her have someone else now.

Sakshi kept Suhani's Palms in fine making me feel electrocuted. I held her soft hands and started searching for my name which I was not sure had an existence.

"If you didn't get the name in two minutes then you have to offer me gifts. That's the ritual" I know she was inventing her own rituals but I loved spoiling her. I will anyways shower her with loads and loads of gifts.

"Got it" it was on her right palm written on Bride's veil. 

"Show me " she excitedly checked her palm pushing me away. " Awww so cute" She fangirled over a Mehendi design. Her teasing was making me feel hot beneath my ears. Thankfully it was the last game.

We were done playing games and Saurabh her brother graced us with his presence tagging along with lots of gifts and sweets.

As soon as she saw him...she run and hugged him tightly.

They love each other a lot. He touched Dadu's feet . And give me a brotherly enemy-type glare.

We sat chit-chatting there for some time and then it was time to go to Gurudwara...it was decided that we all would go together to Gurudwara and from there Saurabh and Suhani would go to their home for that pagphera or whatever stupid rasam that was...

As I entered our room...She was packing some stuff and those gifts which Dadu gave her for everyone there.

She saw me from the corner of her eyes...she changed her dress from saree to a red heavy Punjabi suit and she was killing me with the bomb look

She cleared her throat...I quickly averted my eyes... I was staring at her like a fool.

Thank God she doesn't know about us being cuddling all night...She will definitely term me as roadside Romeo if she gets even a hint of it.

After changing my clothes into kurta pajama...I joined them and we all went to Gurudwara. Performing the Ardaas and taking blessings of Wahe Guru ji, She and Saurabh went to their home.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Suhani's Outfit

Credits:- Pinterest

Editor :- its_chahat_here ❤️✨

Thanks for reading❤️.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro