Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Back at home, Seonghwa and Pearl were in bliss. After the whole...incident, Seonghwa had come out of his room, face redder than his hair, to meet all the teasing, only to find the whole house empty. Somehow, this was more embarrassing than actually facing his teammates. He sighed, peeking back inside his room to ask the princess to come out. 'It's okay. They're not here,' he said, gesturing to the common area where everyone usually passed their idle time. 'They even took Guava,' he giggled, watching the princess poke her head out from her hands, the deep blush painted all over her face matching Seonghwa's.

'Are you sure? Did you check under the drawers?' She asked, trying to look out of the room from where she stood.

'What would they be doing under the drawers?' He questioned his girlfriend.

'You don't know Wooyoung as I do.' Her voice was laced with the horrors she had witnessed. Growing up with Wooyoung must've been hard, Seonghwa concluded while moving aside to let his princess pass.

Pearl scanned the area, leaning down to check under the drawers, as Seonghwa assumed, before resting her hands on her waist and heaving a relieved sigh. 'Well, I better start getting dinner ready,' she started, 'I bet they'll return crying and famished.' Her little giggle did things to Seonghwa, sending his heart racing faster than sound. He watched Pearl pick up vegetables to chop and dive into her work. He could watch her even more if he could, but Seonghwa didn't want Pearl to know how down bad he was for her...yet. So he chose to head over to the rest of the rooms to finally give this house something it desperately needed- some deep cleaning. Yunho was a man of many talents, but cooking and cleaning weren't one of them. Even back in Nashira, his room looked more like a warehouse than a dorm room with how haphazardly everything was kept. His hands itched every time he entered his dorm, and the times he kicked the poor guy out of his room to clean the whole place till it looked at least presentable were more than he'd like to admit. After some point, it became a coping mechanism for him. Every time he got frustrated or hit a dead end, he would go to Yunho's room, kick him out, and clean his room till he could see his reflection on the floor. Speaking of Yunho, he wondered where he was.

Yunho was, in fact, in heaven. He watched as all the team members scrambled to get their tasks done, their competitiveness turning them blind. He was pretty sure that at one point, one of them would accidentally start a fire during this competition. But that was something for future Yunho to worry about; right now he'll focus on what's important- getting away from here to spend some time with Mingi.

Yunho was aware he had no right to tease Seonghwa when he had fallen equally fast for the florist, who loved to tend to the little garden that Yunho grew as a way to pass the time. To say he was smitten would be an understatement; he knew how weird he was acting. He had never been the one to play around or even be interested in anyone other than himself and Seonghwa. Sure, he had some flings and crushes once in a while, but he never felt as intensely about them as he does about Mingi. Something about the boy drove him crazy the way no one ever did, and watching Pearl and Seonghwa today just made him even more impatient. So, here he was at the beach, running with his hands interlocked with Mingi's as Guava followed behind. He eventually halted, and the two hunched over and panted to catch their breaths.

'I did not sign up for an after-lunch jog today.' Mingi spoke between his pants, reaching out for the bottle of water Yunho apologetically offered.

'Sorry, I just wanted to get away from the chaos for a moment.' He rubbed the back of his head, messing up his hair a little in the process.

'That's alright.' Mingi smiled, carding his fingers through his hair to return them to a more presentable condition again. Yunho hoped he did not notice the light pink colour that deepened around the blond's cheeks and ears, reaching all the way to his neck. 'I'd do the same if I were you.'

Yunho just nodded, opting to look at the roaring sea to not let Mingi discover the blush that was still very evident on his face. It was a bright, sunny day, not too warm yet not cold, and the fresh breeze carried the smell of the ocean. The shore looked endless, serene, and quiet now that they were on the more secluded side. He watched the waves crash and pull back, noticing Guava trying to play with them while still maintaining his distance. He beckoned the golden dog, waving his favourite snacks in the air to lure him in. To his relief, it worked, and the canine plopped down right next to him after receiving his treat. He could live here like this forever. Maybe when he's a wrinkly old man, he'll retire to a sea-facing house near a warm beach somewhere far away. But he still had a few decades to live before that and a lot of missions to complete before he could sit back and breathe. And he had yet to find a partner to share the sea-facing house with.

He turned his attention back to the florist, who was enjoying the view, his shirt and hair flowing in the direction of the wind. He didn't notice when Mingi turned back to him, a little surprised when he saw the spy already looking at him. 'Do you want to play?' he asked with a small smile and a subtle pink blush on her cheeks. And Yunho combusted, taking his hand in his slightly bigger one again and pulling him along towards the crashing waves.

'Do you think they would confess?' Wooyoung whispered from the bushes.

'I hope they do!' San whispered back from the bush next to Wooyoung's.

'Both of you, shut up!' Hongjoong whisper-scolded from where he was hiding.

'Come on, Captain! Don't be like that!' Wooyoung blew him a dramatic kiss, causing him to make a face that looked somewhat like a mix of pain and disgust.

'I can't believe he thought we'd fall for a plan as pathetic as that.' Yeosang shook his head from the tree he was hiding behind with Jongho.

'Those tasks were more ridiculous than Prince San's Fashion sense.' Hongjoong replied.

'Hey! It isn't even that bad!' The prince whisper-shouted offendedly, but soon, his expression changed to one of shock as the realisation dawned upon him. 'Those tasks were not real?!'

'Shh!' The team quietly shushed him as they watched Yunho stop their shenanigans and stare at Mingi.

'I fought that goose for nothing?' San pouted, not noticing the events going down in front of him as he pulled out a heap of feathers from his pockets. He was shushed by Wooyoung again as they yanked his head back to the sight of the two idiots looking at each other with lovesick smiles before they decided to walk a little further. The team watched as the two walked further, closing the distance between them bit by bit until Mingi finally took the spy's hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

'I think I'm gonna throw up.' Jongho spoke before he disappeared behind the other side of the tree.

I am Jongho around all my friends in happy relationships.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro