1. Introduction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anjali.....

Hi everyone I am Anjali  Mehta and I am a doctor. I love my family very much and they also love me. My father is Rajveer mehta and he is a business man and my mother Renu Mehta is a house wife. I also know some business tactics but I prefer to be a doctor because I love  my passion. In morning I wake up 6'o clock and went to washroom for my morning business and quickly take a shower and went to my closet. I wore a black jeans and a black top. I love black then I apply some lip gloss and mascara and kohl in my eye. Now i am ready yeah i wore flats sandal because it's comfortable.

My mom asked me to come to dining table and have breakfast. I quickly reached there..
"Good morning. " I greeted mom and dad
" Good morning." They replied in unison. I sat on the chair and grab a sandwich and my coffee. We all have our breakfast in silent. I love cooking.(Mom hormone).

Then suddenly dad speak" Anjali and Renu someone coming in evening and they are special visitor."

I froze and compose myself then said "please dad don't say after to me that you have a marriage proposal for me."

"No my princess if I have any proposal for you then why would I tell you that we have any visitor. Its just only someone special who wants to meet you . Don't be panic."

"Okay, but who is the person dad?" I tried to asked him.

"It's a surprise" but dad being dad replied this.

Then i glance at mom who is frowning, i know why she is doing that because she also want to know who can be that person.

I am very happy that someone is coming. Now see who they can be ?

But I think it's my best friend Divya but if she is coming then she will definitely tell me.. why dad say that it's for mom to, I think she is not , then who is that I don't remember anyone whom I know?

Now leaving that thought I bid my bye to them and went to hospital in my Lamborghini. I love to drive while my dad insist to have a driver but i refuse.

But this thought didn't leave  me that who is coming?

Oh god!  Why I am thinking about this.
In evening I'll get to know who is coming?
Now just straight drive and reach hospital. . I said to myself

-------

Hii guys... So I'm starting new book...
Here is first chapter..
I know it's short but I have written it before so I hope you understand
I hope you like the female lead.

Let me know about it..

Please if you like it Vote. Comment and share it with your friends...

Love..., 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro