2. Mr. Arrogant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anjali.....

I reached at hospital. This is our hospital but just some people know about it.
Our receptionist Dolly  greeted me and I also greet her. Dolly is a cute and hardworking girl .she is very innocent. That's why I like the girl most.

I greeted my all staff and went to my cabin then after checking some file and today arrangement... I went to see patients... They all got happy seeing me and I am too and then checking all patients and giving nurse some advice and changed some patients medicine. I come back in my cabin.

When I am in my cabin my mobile buzz I see who is calling and it is none other than my Bestie Divya khanna. 

I pic up the call before its end

"Hey sweety " I said
"Hey beauty" She said to me
"It's wrong number? there is no beauty whom you want to talk?" I said to her in playfully tone
"But this Sweety want to talk to you" She said and I laugh and she to joined me.

"So how was your work going." I asked
"As usually." She replied "And yours." She added further

"Same as yours." I  said

"When you are coming from Newyork? " i asked

"Next week " she replied

We talk some more time then after some time saying my bye to her I cut the call.

I finish some more work when my mobile again ring, first i ignore then again i see the caller id its my dad
"hey dad , what happen now i am busy dad , don't say to me that you miss me and coming to see me?" I bombard the question in one breath.

"Calm down princesses and don't panic and i miss you but i don't coming to see you but you are coming to home and driver is on own way to pic you up and hurry we are waiting" dad said then suddenly in the lobby someone yelling on staff saying that "hurry you don't have an eye ,my girl is in very bad condition"

I quickly said to dad I m coming but after shorting this matter and cut the call

I wore my coat and my mask and went to lobby where I see a girl who has some wound but nowhere to be seen in bad condition and that guy yelling on our staff ,how dare is he? , but where is he?  I don't see him when I come, seeing my expression Dolly tell me that he went out for some call, who care where he went? And for what?

I will see him later firstly I will treat  this girl ,when I'm cleaning the wound the girl hiss in pain and I continue my work I know that some pain is feel when we clean the wound and the girl also know.  When suddenly someone grab my hand and stop me.

"Didn't you seeing that she is in pain and you are giving her more pain" he yelled at me, I jerked my hand from his grip and I frowned at him.

"excuse me, first don't yelled here and secondly I know that what I am doing so don't interfere in my work and I know about her pain that's why I am dressing her wound. " I said calmly controlling my anger

But Mr. Arrogant being Arrogant and and again held my hand and top of that yelling at  me said "don't give me any lecture and do your work and you want money tell me how much you want? "

Now I surely want to give a lesson to him then one idea pop in my mind "I know how much you want to holding my hand but this is public place darling I will meet you  in my cabin then you can hold my hand how much time you want.. " I  said going closely towards him and seeing him in eye and sweat appear his forehead and his grip loose and I held his hand and taking  behind him I twisted his hand more tightly and he hissed in pain and I left his hand

I know that the pain is going in minimum 2 days and seeing his paining face with anger is priceless...

" OUT" this time I yelled at him and he went out in anger without saying anything.

All staff is surprised seeing my this  side ,because I never used my this side in my life but seeing him that he yelling at me and staff my anger is higher that why I come to this idea  and I complete that girl wound and prisecribe some medicine  and went to my cabin and quickly grab my mobile  I went to parking lot where I see that Mr. Arrogant but he cant  recognise me because that time I wore my mask now I am without mask, how can he recognise me.  I thought  

I wait some time for driver but he is nowhere to be see, then I call my dad and telling him that driver is not here and  I am coming on my own , I set in my car and drove towards my house.

I sigh thinking today day event. How can someone yell at in hospital?  Didn't his family tell him this basic things?
My head just filled with the thought of this matter all way..

-----
How it is..

Vote and comment...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro