11.Asli mazaaa!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil's POV

I followed my Cutie as she headed off with someone—well, not just anyone, but her friend. They arrived at Avni's house, and I parked my car nearby to eavesdrop. I could hear Avni's sweet voice from outside.

Avni: "Come in now; it's almost 3:30 PM. You were supposed to come at 4, right? Just come in early."

I heard Jayesh agree and enter the house. I was fuming. How could he just waltz in like that? I decided to call Ali.

On the Call:

Neil: "Hey Ali, where are you?"

Ali: "Neil, you're so direct! You don't even say hello. Is everything okay?"

Neil: "Yeah, yeah, it's fine. Listen, get to Avni's house quickly. That jerk is there."

Ali: "What?! Jerk? And you're just sitting outside? I'm coming too."

Neil: "No, I mean my love's jerk. You never understand."

Ali: "Oh, I get it now! Alright, I'm on my way. By the way, how's your plan going?"

Neil: "The plan is a mess. Gotta go. Get to Avni's house fast and keep that jerk away."

Ali: "Okay, okay. I'm on it."

Author's POV

Neil left after receiving a call from his office. Meanwhile, Avni and Jayesh were practicing their dance routine. Avni went to freshen up, and Ali joined Jayesh. They spent time practicing until it was late, and Jayesh eventually had to leave, bidding them goodbye.

Ali: "Wow, Avu! Your enemy turned friend. Cool!"

Avni: "Yeah, but it was so hard. And he's not what I expected at all."

Ali: "I told you he's a good guy."

Avni: "Oh, please. He's still a pain. Look at his expressions. He can't even dance properly. This monkey has made me do all this!"

Ali: "Alright, alright. Let's order some food and talk to Mom."

They had dinner, enjoyed some ice cream, and Ali stayed the night.

The Next Day...

In college, during dance practice, Avni was focused on her routine while Jayesh was struggling. The dance master, Zain Imam, observed the scene.

Zain (on the mic): "Guys, since the performance is for the principal, I think we should go with an old Indian song rather than a modern or Western one. What do you all think?"

Everyone agreed. Zain started teaching the boys, while someone else taught the girls. Zain enjoyed teaching, especially as Jayesh repeatedly stumbled, adding a humorous element to the practice.

The Day of the Competition...

The competition day arrived. The principal's birthday celebration included speeches, songs, and finally, the dance competition.

The costumes were set, and the dance began with the song:

Madhuban Mein Jo Kanhaiya Kisi Gopi Se Mile
Kabhi Muskaaye, Kabhi Chhede, Kabhi Baat Kare
Radha Kaise Na Jale, Radha Kaise Na Jale
Aag Tan Mann Mein Lage
Radha Kaise Na Jale, Radha Kaise Na Jale

Avni, a talented dancer, took center stage. The girls looked annoyed and hit the boys, who stepped back and held the girls' hands while peeking from behind. Neil, who was watching, imagined himself and Avni on stage, dancing together.

The performance continued:

Madhuban Mein Bhale Kaanha Kisi Gopi Se Mile
Mann Mein To Radha Ke Hi Prem Ke Hain Phool Khile
Kis Liye Radha Jale, Kis Liye Radha Jale
Bina Soche Samjhe
Kis Liye Radha Jale, Kis Liye Radha Jale

Neil held Avni's hands, twirled her, and then knelt, holding her chin, asking, "Kis liye Radha jalee?"

Avni, lost in the moment, reacted with a mix of surprise and embarrassment. Neil continued the dance, lifting her and twirling her, leading to a romantic, intense interaction.

The song concluded with Avni singing the female stanza while gazing into Neil's eyes. They shared a long, meaningful eye-lock.

As the performance ended, students from the stage came down, and laughter erupted at Zain's expense. Neil, who had been lost in his daydream, suddenly realized he was still holding Mayra, who was blushing.

Mayra: "Mr. Zain, I think you should let me go now."

Neil, caught off guard, quickly released her, causing her to fall. Laughter filled the room. Relieved he was backstage, Neil went to the person operating the music system, gave instructions, and then returned to watch the performances.

He saw many great acts, but the final performance was Avni's with Jayesh.

Avni's POV

On stage, Avni and Jayesh took their positions. The song started, and Avni was initially stunned, but she composed herself and signaled Jayesh to dance. Unfortunately, Jayesh struggled, and Avni regretted choosing him. She noticed someone else approaching but couldn't see the face due to her dupatta.

____________--

Phew... that's all for now. Apologies for any mistakes, and thank you for your patience.

With love,

Seema

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro