12.The Stage on Fire!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni's POV

Confusion clouded my mind as I heard the song start. I had chosen "Badtameez Dil," but this was something completely different. It took me a moment to recognize the song, and when I saw Jayesh frozen in place, I urged him to dance. He just stood there, unable to move.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I assumed it was Jayesh, as I couldn't see who it was because OF my ghungat, a red veil, was covering my face. Suddenly, the ghungat was yanked off and thrown into the air. My eyes widened in shock as I saw the person responsible.

"Cutie, let's start. Stop staring at me," the voice said. It was him—Mr. Rude.

Author's POV

As the music swelled, Avni and Neil began their romantic dance routine under the soft spotlight. Neil extended his hand, inviting Avni to join him, and they started with a graceful waltz, their movements smooth and synchronized. Neil's gentle twirl lifted Avni into the air before setting her down with a loving smile. The atmosphere intensified as Neil removed Avni's red ghungat, throwing it theatrically into the air. In a dramatic turn, Neil caught Avni when she stumbled, holding her securely in his arms. Miss Mayra playfully threw Avni's dupatta over them, adding a cinematic flair to their performance. As they shared a deep, emotional eye-lock, Neil spun Avni one last time before embracing her tightly. The performance concluded with a mix of triumph and frustration, as Avni approached Jayesh, stamping on his foot to vent her anger, the applause of the audience echoing around them.

Flashback

Ali's plan had been clear: "Avu, forget everything else. I have a plan. For the upcoming dance competition, do a duet with a boy. Don't let him know it matters to you. You've got your best friend, and you should dance with him."

Avni: "But Chamko, will this really work? I don't understand how dancing with someone will have an effect."

Ali: "Avu, focus on the mission. Trust me, it'll work."

Avni: "Alright, fine."

End of Flashback

Jayesh's voice broke her reverie: "Avni, I told you I can't dance."

Avni snapped back, "You never help anyone! You're just the same as before. I shouldn't have listened to Chamko. Everything went wrong. Huh!"

Author's POV

As the program came to an end, it was time to announce the winners. The host began:

"And the third position in the dance competition goes to... Rohan Kher and Aaliya Mehta!"

She proceeded to announce the second runner-up, Ananya Gupta and Aaryan Pandey. Avni, who hadn't expected to win, was furious about having to dance with Mr. Rude. Lost in her thoughts, she suddenly felt a hand gripping her wrist and realized Mr. Zain was dragging her towards the stage. To her surprise, the principal handed her a trophy.

Avni, overcome with excitement, hugged Mr. Zain and shouted, "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I won!" Her cute, enthusiastic outburst made Mr. Zain chuckle.

The event concluded with a lengthy thank-you speech from the principal.

Outside in the college garden, Avni was seething with frustration. She couldn't believe her plan had failed, and she was eager to confront Chamko. Just then, someone appeared with a chocolate—a much-needed comfort. Without looking at the person, she grabbed it and ate it quickly, savoring the relief it brought. When she finally looked up to thank the stranger, she saw...

Hello everyone,

I couldn't hold back and had to continue the story today. I hope you all enjoyed this part!

With love,

Seema

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro