14.Avniiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil's POV

"Listen, Avni, I am not going to harm you. I just need to know something very important. I'm sorry if I hurt you." She nodded, and I continued, "Who are you? What is your aim in life? Are you facing any problems that are causing you to do something wrong? If so, what are they?" I blurted out everything, only to see Avni staring down, emotionless. I was confused, unable to understand anything. I wanted to believe in her innocence. My heart still said she couldn't be a killer.

But then, I asked directly, "Avni, did you kill someone?" My heart pounded loudly as I watched her grow scared, sensing she was caught. Her eyes lowered in fear, and I fell to my knees, devastated.

She knelt down, trying to hold me, but I jerked her hand away. "No, Miss Avni, don't you dare touch me! You're such a great actor; you deserve an Oscar for hiding this side of yours. When I first saw you, I thought you were just a silly girl. But then, I saw you as a child who loves chocolates, and I adored that side of you. But now, it turns out the great Miss Avni Pareikh is a murderer. Why did you do it? I want answers!" I grabbed her shoulders, letting out all my anger.

She responded coldly, "Why are you asking me this, Shehenshah?" My heart sank. She knew who I was. "You're shocked, aren't you? I knew you were the underworld killer, Shehenshah, from our first meeting. I just wanted to get close to you, to trap you in my plan..."

I was still processing her words when she pointed a gun at me. "Shehenshah, today is your end! I've been waiting for this day, and it's finally here!" I stood up, trying to take the gun from her, and succeeded. But she smiled and said, "Today, either you will live, or I will. But this fight will end!" She lunged at me, trying to snatch the gun, and the trigger was pulled. The next moment, I saw Avni on the ground, in a pool of blood. I had shot her.

"Avni... Avni, look at me. Nothing will happen to you. I'll take you to the hospital. Just open your eyes! Avni!" She looked at me, whispering, "I told you, Shehenshah, this fight will end today. Either you will live, or I will. And my fate... was to lose..." Her eyes closed.

"No, Avni! Open your eyes! I don't want to fight with you! Do you hear me? Open your eyes, dammit!" I checked her pulse, but she was gone. "Avniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

---------------------------

Phew, so guys, that's all for now...

Bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro