18.Mai maaf nhi karunga!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Niel's POV

After my discussion with Miss Arohi, I headed back to my cabin and immediately called DD. I briefed him about the encounter and instructed him to halt the investigation into the location where Miss Arohi Pareikh had shot someone. I also asked him to gather more information about her. However, one pressing question lingered in my mind:

"DD, why didn't you tell me about her twin sister? And why didn't Ali mention her?" Given that Ali is her childhood friend, he should have known. If he did, why didn't he say anything? The most confusing part is that Avni's sister is a murderer. It's perplexing—they're twins but so different. Arohi is bold, feisty, and rude, whereas Avni is sweet, innocent, cute, beautiful, kind, humble, joyful—my sherni, my lady don, my blabbering queen, Miss Chocolate. How can she be so adorable?

Author: "Niel, that's enough. Come back to reality."

Niel: "Oh, what now? Someone always has to interrupt. Was it necessary for you to show up now?"

Author: "Well, I'm the one writing all your thoughts, so be careful what you say."

Niel: "Just leave. I'm not afraid of anyone. I'm the Shehenshah, Niel Khanna. I fear no one."

Author (smirking): "Oh, is that so? Let's see how you handle this."

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Niel: "Hello... What? How did the fire start? I'm on my way."

Author: "So, who's powerful now?"

Niel: "Damn it, I just made a casual remark, and now you've seriously set my French company on fire?"

Author: "rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya. You need to apologize to me."

Niel: "Please, Seem, forgive me."

Author: "Apologize properly, and add 'Sahiba' with it."

Niel (with puppy eyes): "Please, Seem Sahiba, forgive me. We'll follow your orders, but please save my company."

Author: "Very well. Your company is fine. Tathaastu" (The author placed her right palm on his head.)

Niel (on the call): "Meera... What? Okay."

Niel: "Seem Sahiba, how can there be rain in such intense heat, and why is the entire company empty?"

Author: "Oyye. I didn't cause any harm. It was a holiday today. And if rain appears in the story or not, what's it to you? I'm leaving now, and don't cross paths with me again."

The author walked away with full attitude and swag.

Niel: "Oh, God, why do you send all the troublemakers my way? Huff!"

I turned to look at Avni's picture on my phone.

"Avu, how do I even describe what you've done to my life? You've brought a unique kind of happiness to it. I'm the Shehenshah, known for taking lives, but only of the bad ones. I never hurt the innocent. I'm cold-hearted, rude, arrogant—a man known as Hitler. But you've transformed me completely. When you smile, I lose myself, and when you smile again, my heart skips a beat. I've learned so much from you. Everything I do now is for you."

After dreaming about Avni, I cleared my schedule, grabbed my car keys and mobile, and headed home. As I passed by Pareikh Mansion, I thought about my fate. I used to live a joyless life, but since meeting my princess, every day offers a chance for happiness. The road that was once just a path now makes my heart race. I stopped my car a little distance from the mansion, and my heart and mind began to argue:

Heart: "Niel, just take a look at your cutie."

Mind: "Absolutely not. You're not some fool who lurks around a girl's house at night."

Heart: "This isn't just any girl's house; it's your Avni's home. Go and see her."

Mind: "You're a business tycoon. Such actions don't suit you."

Heart: "Don't listen to your mind. Do you really not want to see her?"

I decided I wanted to see her, just a glimpse. It wasn't a crime. I went to the back of the mansion, climbed the tree near her window, and peered inside. My face lit up, but then I noticed something was wrong.

Avni was crying. My heart felt like it was being squeezed, as if someone were trying to pull it out of my body. I heard her sobbing, "Why am I so bad? I've never hurt anyone. Why does everyone treat me this way?" Hearing this broke me. I never imagined Avni would think so poorly of herself. She used to be so cheerful—why was she so sad now? Her cries intensified, and I wanted to comfort her but couldn't. I needed to understand what was troubling her.

"Panda, I wish you could talk. I don't understand why Arohi Di hates me so much. I never scolded her. Yes, I might have raised my voice, but she provoked me. And she never even visits us, and when she does, she's cold. Zara Di loves her so much. When Zara Di got hurt that day, her sister scolded her lovingly, but Arohi Di only scolds me with hatred."

What? Arohi Pareikh hates her? How dare she shout at my Avu? She has no right to treat my Avu this way. I have to do something immediately. I felt a burning sensation on my cheeks and realized I was crying. If my heart was in pain, it was only natural for my eyes to follow suit.

I watched Avni as she fell asleep, resting her head on the window pane. I saw someone standing at the door—Arohi. What was she doing there?

Seeing Arohi made my blood boil. Avni's face flashed before me, but Arohi left. I entered the mansion through another window near the tree and quietly made my way into Avni's room. Her glowing face, even in sadness, retained its charm. The moonlight kissed her face, and the pearls of her tears still shimmered. I promised her I would never let those pearls go to waste.

I picked up my princess and gently placed her on her bed, covered her with a duvet, and wiped her tear-streaked face. Her face had turned slightly pink from crying. I loved caressing her hair.

"Avu, I will protect you through thick and thin. All the devils and monsters in this world will shiver at the thought of touching you. I promise you that. I'll never leave your side, even if you hate me. Yes, I know I'm a mafia, but it's all written in my fate."

I wiped away my tears, which flowed endlessly. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, and my heart skipped a beat as she smiled in her sleep once again. No matter how many times she smiles, I will always cherish it. I'm sure, no, I'm infinitely sure... Ugh, I'm acting like a lovesick teenager, but what can I do? Avu, you've completely captured my heart.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro