31.Fearful Niel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Avni," Neil whispered softly after she left. A lone tear escaped his eye, noticed by Aditya.

"Mr. Khanna, do you have any problem? Please have some water." Aditya handed Neil a glass, observing his lost demeanor. Neil drank without protest, a stark contrast to his earlier defiance, which piqued Aditya's curiosity even more.

"Look, Mr. Khanna, I'm really sorry I can't help you. I can't give you this... it's my sister's dream, and I..." Neil snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Mr. Aditya Roy's voice, noticing the crack in it and the tears streaming down his face.

"Mr. Khanna, I feel your pain. Your eyes say everything... you've lost someone. It's the same for me. I can't give you my academy; it was my sister Niya Roy's dream to run it." Aditya paused to compose himself.

Neil looked at Aditya with guilt-filled eyes, understanding the academy's importance to him. He thought of backing off but soon an idea popped into his mind.

"Mr. Roy, I just need your favor. Will you help me with..." Neil whispered his plan to Aditya.

Aditya's eyes widened. "Mr. Khanna, it's not allowed. How can it be..." He trailed off, shocked by Neil's plan. "Well, Aditya, you can call me Neil. And about my plan, I'm ready for it." Still unconvinced, Aditya said, "Neil, it will be very tough. You might even get hurt... and her anger... No, no, no, I'm not ready for it."

Aditya backed off, imagining the lady don's anger.

"Arre Aditya, you're such a coward," Neil emphasized the word 'coward.' Aditya straightened up, pushing his shoulders back to look fearless with his head held high. "I am not a coward," Aditya retorted.

Neil laughed out loud, and Aditya soon joined in. A few minutes later, at the training place, Avni was teaching girls self-defense techniques, secretly captured by our Romeo on his mobile.

He shamelessly stared at her, mouth slightly open. Her hair was tied in a perfect ponytail, her tough expressions showing her passion for her work, and her posture warning everyone about how dangerous she could be when provoked.

Neil's breath was knocked out when he saw a big, heavy dummy shattered into pieces and finally falling to the ground. Avni saw Aditya and waved at him, unaware of another presence. When she saw him, she screamed, "Tum!" But our hero was still in mute mode, witnessing how dangerous his plan could be for him. The trio soon heard a mobile ringing, fortunately, Neil's.

Neil saw his mom calling and quickly excused himself. "Hello, Mom. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." Neil was happy to leave Avni's sight for the first time.

He didn't want his news in the newspaper the next day with the headline, "The great billionaire Neil Khanna died during karate and martial arts training." Neil shook off his thoughts as if they might come true within seconds. On the other end of the call, Shweta Ma got worried.

"Hello? Tillu, kuch problem hai kya? Hello?" Soon Neil complained back, "Mom, don't call me Tillu. I'm the owner of NK Industries. What if someone hears?"

Happy tears formed in Shweta Ma's eyes, hearing her son talk like he used to. "Oye Tillu, what's this? This is not fair. I'm your mother, and you're taking away this right too? Haye re meri futii kismat..." Shweta started her melodrama, making her tough son smile wholeheartedly.

"Mom, forget all that. Just give me your blessings. Your son is about to fight." Initially, Neil sounded perfectly fine, but later his voice depicted fear, making his mom chuckle. "Mom, this is not fair. You're laughing while I'm dying of fear..." Shweta got surprised at his words. "My great Tillu is afraid of his girl, ha? Not bad," she teased, making him blush. "All the best, Tillu! Stay happy!" Shweta wished him luck in her own English.

"Thank you, love you, Mom." Neil put his mobile in his jeans pocket, stood straight, and regained his confidence after talking to his mom. He rolled up his sleeves, took a deep breath, and walked towards the transparent door leading to the training room.

As he opened the glass door, the sheer confidence he had fell lower within seconds because of her glare.

One glare made his feet wobble, his mind chiding him for support, unable to walk further. Aditya pushed Neil as hard as he could.

With a slight push, Neil took a step, but his head shook from side to side in denial. Aditya expected this, knowing Lady Don well. It was obvious for anyone to be afraid of her, considering her strong and perfect skills.

Avni breathed out, having held it for more than a minute. "Sir, I need your help, will you?" Her question sounded more like an order than a request. Aditya stopped pushing Neil and stood straight immediately, his expression as if scolded by his father.

Neil wondered whether he was the boss or if it was his lady don, blushing at his own thought.

Avni continued, "Sir, I've learned some new defense techniques. I would like you to help me with them." Aditya regained his bossy self, nodding confidently. Despite being afraid of her, he never backed off from work. Neil stood in the corner, almost invisible, and then sat with the small girls eagerly waiting for their teacher and sir to start their new trick.

Neil followed everyone's gaze and saw Avni grabbing Aditya's hand from behind, placing it on her back shoulders, and asking him to pull her towards him. He did immediately, and then Avni held his right arm, stretching it forward and swaying him in front with both arms, causing him to fall on his back. Thanks to the soft mattress for safety.

When Aditya looked towards the audience, he saw Neil's gaze throwing daggers at him, alerting him about the 'jealousy alarm,' which could lead to his demise if it continued.

Aditya quickly left, but not before dragging Neil to the center of the hall, making him stand in front of the only tigress present.

This made Neil smile, but soon it was replaced by a tense smile. He gulped hard, looking at her smirk when Aditya announced Neil as her training partner.

----------------------

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

Tell me honestly, did you laugh at Neil and Aditya's antics?

Bye lovelies, see ya! Love you all!

And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you like my work!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro