32.😃Idea....😰

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aditya took off my coat and hurriedly left. I stood in the middle of the hall, frozen in the same position as when Aditya dropped the bombshell that Avni would be practicing with me. In short, she was going to unleash all her anger on me.

I know this lady don; she won't leave me unscathed.

I didn't know how much time had passed with my eyeballs popping out of their sockets and my mouth wide open. I only realized when her index finger touched my chin, lifting it to close my mouth.

I heard giggles from the audience. The girls were laughing at my predicament.

When I glanced at my Avni, she was giggling too. Haayee, mai vaari jaavaa, sadke jaavaa... were the words that came to my mind, ones my mom used to say.

I really missed some very important people in my life. I will surely leave all my past deeds behind and never look back.

Focusing back on my Avni now... "D-d-do I rea-really need to do this?" I stammered after taking a deep breath to muster some courage, which had no impact on my words.

"If you can hold a gun in your hands and shoot the person in front of you without any hesitation, then what's to fear in this? These tricks are a daily routine for you, am I right, Shehenshah?" she smirked. How to make her understand... I thought sadly, but then an idea popped into my mind.

"Avni, I have an idea. I will clarify everything to you while you hit me. If I am correct, you have to lower your punches and hits. If I am wrong, it's up to you how you beat me up. Is that fine with you?" I proposed, not knowing if it was fine or not, but I couldn't bear to see her rude or sad. I would do whatever she wanted but not see her sadness.

"Are you sure, Mr. Khanna? Because I won't hesitate to be harsh on you." Her words were as strong as she was. The nod I tried to give was meant to be up and down but, in fear, looked like left to right, making her raise her brows with her arms folded.

"I-I-I mean yes," I stammered, trying to sound confident. I stood in the center, with the love of my life just a foot away from me, and the hall was in pin-drop silence. The only thing missing was popcorn and coke in the hands of the audience.

I stood straight, mentally praying to God. "Start," was the word I heard from her. She came towards me with her fists clenched, making my eyes automatically close to avoid witnessing the next sight.

But I felt nothing. I slowly opened my eyes to find no one in front of me. The next thing I heard was Avni's voice close to my right ear. "I said start... I also have one condition: if you are wrong, I may beat you up. If not, I'll let you go."

She said it normally, but it sent shivers down my spine, giving me goosebumps all over. It was going to be a tough time for me. I finally exhaled when she distanced herself and waited.

"I am a businessman, who is also an undercover don, but I kill bad people only," I started, earning a hard punch in my stomach. "Aaah," I groaned, clutching my stomach to minimize the pain.

"So do you think my mumma and papa were bad?" Her voice didn't contain any sadness; it was all stern, which was not her true self.

"Who told you that I killed your parents? It's..." Before I could finish, I found myself lying on the ground with Avni sitting on my stomach, her red, glaring eyes staring down at me.

"It's your own friend who told me. You're a bloody killer who also killed my parents just for a case." Her voice cracked as she hit my chest softly. This was not her stern self. This was Avni, my baby, the small girl who would never fade out from her.

I quickly got up and embraced her while still sitting on the floor. "It's Mr. Khurana who killed your parents. He was the one against your mom, Ayesha Mehta. If you don't believe me, you can see the records. That's why I killed Mr. Khurana. The law couldn't do anything due to a lack of evidence, which is why the commissioner allowed me to do it." [Refer to the first chapter where Niel killed a man named Khurana]

I patted her back to calm her down. Fortunately, her anger also subsided. I don't know how, but thanks to God for it.

"I am solly," she said, making me smile. Awww, she is such a sweetie, cutie, and whatnot.

We both stood up. Avni went towards the children and bid them goodbye, exchanging kisses. Wait... wait... wait... I saw a small boy in that group. I hurried over and asked about him.

"Niel, I saw him fighting with a dog to save his little sister, so I helped him. He wanted to learn skills from me, so he is here now," she explained.

I knelt down and faced the 8-year-old boy who flashed a grin at me.

"Well, you are so brave and strong, buddy. Would you like to be my friend?" I asked, extending my hand for a shake. His reply was unexpected.

"You are not strong, so how can I be your friend? My friends are strong, and my girlfriend is the strongest. Haina, Avii?" he smiled at Avni.

I frowned and ignored his comment about me. "Who is your girlfriend?" I asked. Instantly, he kissed Avni's cheek. My eyes almost popped out.

"Avii is my girlfriend," he declared. Avni also kissed his cheek. "Vivhaan, you are so cute," she said.

I glared at the boy, feeling overshadowed. Arggg... I will not leave this boy.

I guess he read my mind. After Avni left for the washroom, Vivhaan winked at me and showed me a thumbs down. I tried to catch him, but he ran away.

Hi guys! So, that's it for today. I hope you are enjoying the story. I don't want you to read something you don't like, so please tell me if there's anything I need to improve. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

And if you have any thoughts about today's update, feel free to share them in the comments.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you, guys. Love you all a lot!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro