Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So how are we going to do this?" Yoongi asked while he and Jungkook stared at the bed in front of them, pushing his hair back Jungkook replied "we going to do this by climbing into bed and falling asleep. Easy." Yoongi prayed to god that he didn't end up cuddling him in their sleep, he'd die of embarrassment, they climbed into bed and said their good night's before Yoongi turned the light off.

"And remember, you can't do worse then Jimin." Was the last thing Jungkook uttered before falling asleep.

The night went without hitch, Yoongi didn't embarrass himself and Jungkook got a brilliant night's sleep without the thought of Lisa crossing his mind at all, Yoongi woke up first and was surprised to see someone else in his bed next to him: he'd forgotten about Jungkook staying over and them sharing a bed, he decided to make toast and eggs for breakfast because it was simple, the sound of the sizzling eggs filled the apartment and Yoongi wondered whether or not Jungkook would be angry about waking up – Yoongi hated waking people up because he was awkward about it and it made him feel anxious.

"Hey, ugh, Jungkook-ah wake up?" It was more of a question then an order and it sounded more like a faint whisper "Jungkook" he stated a little louder but it just made the young man stir and turn onto his stomach and let out a little snore which Yoongi thought was utterly adorable, he needed to hurry and wake Jungkook up before the food was cold, gathering all his strength he yelled "Lisa's here!" That did the trick, Jungkook sprang out of bed in panick and looked out of the bedroom towards the front door.

"Did you lie to me so that I'd wake up?"

Yoongi shifted embarrassedly and nodded "I made food and didn't know how to wake you, sorry" he spoke in a soft tiny voice and Jungkooks heart instantly shattered, he was so small "let's eat then" Jungkook encouraged while walking through to where the food was.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro