Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The duo did nothing all day besides sit on the bed and watch movies while eating all the junk food that Yoongi had stored in the cupboards, Jungkook knew that he needed to at least go back home and grab his wallet, it had all his money and cards in it and he couldn't just let Yoongi pay for everything, after all he even paid for him to have new clothes while staying at his place, and then there was the fact he destroyed his phone and had to use Yoongi's as well, Jungkook wondered if maybe he could get Jimin to pick some things up for him and bring them over. "Can I use your phone to message Jimin?" Yoongi slightly jumped from the unexpected voice but quickly smiled and handed his already unlocked phone over to Jungkook.

A knock on the door disrupted both Jungkook and Yoongi and one of them gave a small scream of surprise "it's Jimin, I'll grab it" Jungkook stated as he climbed off the bed and walked towards the door, Jimin looked confused when he saw Jungkook at the door "hi kooks, why are you here and why did I have to pick some stuff up for you?" Jimin walked into the house and saw Yoongi come out of the bedroom "hyung - I'm confused I don't understand" Yoongi awkwardly waved but then wondered 'I live here so why am I being awkward.' Jungkook explained the situation to Jimin and after hearing it he was furious with Taehyung, he had no right to interfere with Lisa and Jungkook relationship and what makes it worse is that Taes jealous: He's being petty.

"Kooks man, I'm sorry for what he's done but your lucky that Yoongi hyung has a big heart to open his home to you, speaking of which hyung only has one bed" Jimin stated as he pointed towards the bedroom "I know, where else would a person sleep?" Jungkook replied slowly and that's when Jimin figured it out and started giggling softly "well I'm gonna head and and beat that dick of a boyfriend up, message me when you get your new phone."

Sighing Jungkook looked at Yoongi and started talking "you're probably wondering what Lisa meant when she talked about me and Jimin having sex, I mean obviously you know what she means but you don't know the story and I think I should probably clear some things up, before you get the wrong idea of course." He started with a smile, Yoongi shook his head "you don't have to if you don't want to, it's your personal life and she should never of involved me in it."

"For a while I'd always wondered about what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex, of course I loved Lisa but you're meant to experiment in life so I talked to Jimin about it all because after all he's gay himself; we promised never to discuss it afterwards because of Lisa and Taehyung. I didn't like it at all, the sex I mean: I hated it and I'm not saying Jimins bad because he's far from-"

Yoongi interrupted him "I'm okay with you talking about this, I just don't need to know that much, okay?"

"Sorry. I think I could easily date a guy I just wouldn't want sex with them." Jungkook explained as he looked anywhere else that wasn't Yoongi, "if you're embarrassed, don't be, you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro