Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hastily Yoongi rushed to his front door and in the process tripped over the rug in the hall and thudded onto the floor, "ouch" he groaned tiredly, deciding to not bother getting up he physically dragged himself to the front door and turned the key and pulled the rusty latch, moving out of the way of the door as it opened, Taehyung and Jimin walked in and saw their hyung lying on the grey carpeted floor. 

"Yoongi hyung, why are you on the floor?" Jimin asked while closing the door behind them.

"I fell and couldn't be bother to get up" Yoongi mumbled as he made grabby hands towards his friends, Taehyung and Jimin both grabbed one of Yoongi's hands and pulled him to his feet, they agreed to wait for him on the sofa whilst he got washed and dressed.

Jimin was laughing as Taehyung huffed in annoyance, "I can't believe he forgot that I was the boyfriend, what an asshole." Yoongi chocked back a laugh, in his head he thought this was hilarious. Jimin pecked his boyfriend on the cheek and then discussed what they were going to order.

"I'm in the mood for a cheese burger and a portion of fries, what abut you guys?" Yoongi asked whilst taking a sip of water.

"I'll probably have the transparent noodles stir-fried with strips of egg and vegetables" Jimin commented while he read over the menu again.

Taehyung shrugged over the boring menu not really finding anything that grabbed his attention, "I'll just have what Yoongi hyung's having" Stated Taehyung, he placed everyone's menus back in the cute little silver holder and called the waitress over, her hair was pulled away from her face into two space buns on the top of her head with what looked like silver running through, Taehyung nudged Yoongi and gave him a wink. 

"Are you guys ready to order?" Asked the waitress with a bright smile.

After ordering their food and thanking the waitress Jimin said, "so hyung, how's work been lately, we've hardly had time to hang out."

Shrugging casually Yoongi riddled with the straw in his glass and looked at Jimin with a smile, "it's been quiet actually, the thing that's been busying me is the paperwork" he chuckled knowing it was a straight up lie, "but gotta do what the boss man says otherwise I'll be killed."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro