Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi sighed as he got dressed; pulling his black skinny jeans on he almost fell off balance and into the shelves opposite him, he lived a complex life and his friends didn't even know...

Rolling his eyes Yoongi grabbed the tiny bag from under his bed and attached it to his waist with the little padlock clanking against the zips "breath Yoongi it's just another day of work, your not dead yet" he muttered to himself while pulling the black hoodie on and covering the bag.

The drive to the meeting point was fine: the roads weren't overly busy and that was probably because it was late but as soon as he had to go off road that's when he faced a problem, thankfully he was in the Land Rover; it was made for this sort of thing. As he carefully went past bushes and trees the building came into shot and that's when he saw the person waiting for him in the darkness and like Yoongi he was in black.

"For a minute I didn't think you were going to turn up" he announced with a low angered voice as he came away from the crumbling red brick wall and dropped his cigarette to the floor. 

Yoongi looked around to check that nobody had followed either of them.

"What are you searching for Min? I hope you haven't done me in" Johnny D Man threatened as he showed the gun that was sticking out of his belt, Yoongi fluffed his hair up.

"If I did you in, then I would've done myself in dumb ass" Yoongi retorted, sometimes it was hard to keep his cool, "just trying to make sure nobody's around to catch us, damn D get a grip."

For legal reasons Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to call the police, if he did he'd have to explain why he was trespassing on private property and why he was filming people that hadn't given him permission, he only had one choice and that was to leave before they found him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro