Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They were laid so closely together that either one of them could've pulled the next move if they wished, Yoongi had his own bedroom in Jungkooks house but that night he'd slept with Jungkook instead and he didn't give protest either, the two gazed fondly at each other after waking up the next morning and just smiled; the feelings that Jungkook once questioned towards Yoongi had now become more apparent to him - he'd made the correct choice to ask his hyung to move in because now he knew for certain that he wanted to be with him forever, in when times got tough he knew that he wanted Yoongi there by his side.

"You look cute when you first wake up" Jungkook mumbled, chewing on the inside of his lip he saw his hyungs eyes sparkle from the comment, his heartbeat was out of pattern while the nerves took over "you're all pouty and stuff . . . it's nice to wake up to, again."

Yoongi smiled happily "aren't you a charmer" he winked playfully "but if you like waking up to me then why'd you put me in a separate bedroom?"

"Because I wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision with you permanently living with me, Yoongi hyung I could be rushing things but . . . I love you and it took me way too long to figure that out" Jungkook mumbled as he dampened his lips, slowly closing the gap between them Jungkook stopped upon feeling a hand covering his lower face; he was confused "you love me, genuinely like you aren't messing with me right?"

Pulling away from Yoongi's hand Jungkook nodded with a happy bunny smile spread across his face "I genuinely love you idiot, now let me kiss you."

Throughout that day the duo did nothing but sit and watch movies in bed, Jungkook had editing and filming that needed to be done by the end of the week so that the new video would be up by Sunday but he wasn't worried about it: he'd just have to pull an all nighter to get it done  and ready. "I love you" Jungkook mumbled into Yoongi's neck while cuddling, feeling the goose-bumps rise on the back of his neck he squirmed "I love you too."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro