Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rushing around the house Yoongi and Jungkook were preparing to go and meet Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon at the airport for the arrival home, Yoongi was trying to prepare them both something to eat while on the road meanwhile Jungkook was trying to find his other Timberland.
After thirty minutes Jungkook rushed down the down the stairs also tripping when his foot slipped and hurried through the front room and into the kitchen where Yoongi stood with tin-foiled sandwiches in hand and two bottles of water on the counter.

"Thank you" Jungkook sighed tiredly, leaning over he gave Yoongi a quick peck on the lips, Yoongi rolled his eyes because it was the type of kiss you'd give your grandma but knowing they're running late he wasn't going to be fussy, Jungkook had already grabbed the keys to the Range Rover and was sat in the drivers seat impatiently tapping the steering wheel, they were ten minutes behind schedule and both of them knew that the traffic would be murder to drive through "do you want me to drive, you look a little stress" Yoongi pointed out as he closed the door and put the sandwiches in the storage compartment.

"No because you'll probably do something illegal like last time remember?"

Yoongi look dumbfounded "I don't remember doing anything — wait do you mean when we had to go hospital because of Jimin falling down the stairs? Yeah maybe you should drive after all."

They'd been driving for an hour before getting stuck in a traffic jam, there'd been an accident up ahead involving a lorry and motorcyclist and now they had to wait for the road to be cleared of debris. "Could you do me a favour baby and message the hyungs about the situation?" Jungkook asked with a bat of his eyelids; one hand was already on the wheel and the other was currently gripping Yoongi's thigh instead of the gear stick, leaning over and giving him a sweet little kiss Yoongi agreed to message them.

Starting the engine again Jungkook started to slowly drive forward, he didn't want to risk crashing if there was an emergency stop, they chatted about nothing in particular while driving, Jungkook brought up that he might change his hair colour up to red for a new video and Yoongi agreed to help him with it "I wish you'd collab with Mr Beast babe: you've gotten so many emails about it I think it would be great!"

"I know it would be love, but I just can't seem to bring myself to travel to America for another collab" there was an awkward silence "besides there's no-one else I'd rather do a video with then you."

Upon arriving at the airport the car park was oddly empty, maybe it was because of the crash earlier and people had changed their plans? They parked the car as close to the entrance as possible and walked on inside, Jungkook was on the phone with their friends management team as they were guided through the building, staff smiled at them as they walked past.

"Just about to come off the escalator and it's the third door to our left?" Jungkook asked, when the door opened the group started to yell in excitement, rushing forward they enveloped each other in a group hug, it was smiles all round.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro