☁️[1|4] project 101

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a cold foggy day. Izuku was at school, eating lunch with Kirishima. Izuku was staring at y/n who was sitting with all of the girls in the class.

"So Izuku, when are you gonna ask y/n out?" Kirishima suddenly asked, jolting Izuku out of his thoughts. Pink swept across his face while Kirishima smirked at him.

"H-how did you k-know?!" He stuttered, pink on his face becoming darker.

"Isn't it obvious?!" Kirishima chuckled.

"P-please don't tell h-her!" He squeezed his eyes shut waiting for his response.

"I gotchu. I'll even help you ask her out."

"Thanks Kirishima!" Izuku's face lit up with joy.

"Okay, since it's cold outside, maybe offer her your jacket when she looks like she's cold." He took out his notebook, flipped to the back of it, and started to take notes. As soon as the bell rang, his page was full of notes. He walked back to the classroom and mouthed thank you at Kirishima as he sat down. He winked and smiled in response. After everyone sat down at their desk, Mr. Aizawa rolled in. He unzipped his sleeping bag halfway and stood up.

"Today we will be learning the right poses, stances, and battling style outside. This is a partner project, so I will be picking your partners." Y/n crossed her fingers, hoping she was with Izuku. She liked him, matter of fact, she loved him. Though, she knew he would never return her feelings.

"And last..... Izuku and Y/n." They both were so relieved, they did a happy dance in their seat.

"Everyone head outside to the training areas after you've met with your partners." Mr.Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag and headed out the door. As Izuku made his way over to y/n's desk, he noticed Kirishima winking at him. He smiled as he made it to her desk.

"Hey, y/n!" He beamed, his confidence rising.

"Hey Izuku!" She got up from her seat and looked at him. They both blushed and stared at each other, admiring each other's beauty. It felt like they had been staring forever until they realized that they were the last ones in the classroom.

"Oh, Sorry." She turned away, her face turning red, hands covering her face.

"...Let's go." She grabbed his wrist as she led him through the hallway. Halfway outside, she realized she had been holding his wrist. She let go, looking up and apologizing to him noticing he was blushing. They started walking again. Izuku thought that she was cute when she was apologizing. She was so flustered! He wished that she hadn't let go.

He blushed to himself, the warmth of her hand still lingering in his palm. As they made their way to the group, Mr. Aizawa had already started talking about how they were going to do the project. As he finished talking, the whole class ran out to different spaces with their partners. Y/n panicked and ran after Ochaco who was with Tsuyu, Izuku following behind.

"Ochaco! Tsuyu!" She yelled catching up to them. They turned around surprised, then felt at ease when they realized it was y/n.

"Hey y/n!" Ochaco greeted.

"What can we help you with?" Tsuyu asked. Y/n rubbed the back of her neck and giggled nervously. She was shivering because of how cold it was.

"Me and Izuku sort of missed most of the instructions. We uh...we were the last ones to get out of the classroom. Can you guys explain to us what we are going tto be doing?" Ochaco looked up at Izuku and smirked. He noticed and blushed.

"Sure! Keero!" Tsuyu replied.

"Keero. First, we are going to be determining each other's battle style. After that, we will start giving each other our ideas of how they should fight based on their quirk. Then, we will practice the ideas we gave each other. Last, we will present this to the class. Keero keero."

"Thank you Tsuyu!" Y/n hugged her. "I owe you one."

"Call me Tsu!" She smiled.

"Izuku, let's go find a spacy area for us to begin with." She shivered as the cold air blew through her from time to time. Izuku noticed that she was shivering. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she kept her head down low. He took off his sweater and covered y/n with it, resting his hands on her shoulders.. She flinched and stiffened up, looking up at Izuku.

"Y-you looked cold." He stammered, looking anywhere else but her eyes. Y/n sighed while closing her eyes, melting into the warmth of his hands and the sweater. Izuku could see Kirishima waving in the distance cheering and giving a thumbs up. Izuku just waved back and smiled

"Uhm..thank you." she said softly, backing up into his arms, making him hug her. Izuku blushed, turning the shade of Kirishima's hair. He looked at her face. She was smiling. He realized that she was sleeping when he tried to make her stand up. He picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the empty space she wanted to go. So cute he thought as sat down and laid her on his lap. He took out his mini notebook out of his pants pocket.

He started writing about battling styles, stances, and techniques based on what he already knew about her quirk. He also started writing things about her appearance in the middle of his mini notebook. Mostly about her face and her personality. By the time she woke up, Izuku's mini notebook was full of personal notes and project notes.

"I-Izuku?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes and holding his sweater around.

"What happened?" Izuku blushed and giggled.

"You fell asleep on me!" Her eyes opened wide. She didn't mean to fall asleep on him. It felt so warm and comforting that it made her feel at home.

"S-s-sorry." She started scooting away feeling self conscious. She turned away from his view, hugging her legs, burying her face and started mumbling to herself. What if our work didn't get done? Did anyone witness me sleeping besides Izuku? Will this ruin our relationship? Is Izuku mad?'

"H-hey. A-are you ok?" Izuku had walked over behind her and patted her shoulder.

"I actually didn't mind you sleeping on me. You can sleep on me anytime! Ah erm..." He realized the damage that had been done.

"I-I-I-" He could hear faint noises of her sniffling and giggling.

"I know what you mean, Izuku." She looked up at him and smiled.

"All right everyone. We will work on this tomorrow. Everyone head back to class and grab your gear. You're dismissed!" Nani!? We didn't even start! Some of the class ran while others just took their time and walked with their friends. Y/n was one of the people who ran. She just wanted to go home and get the day over with. When she entered the classroom, she went to her desk, grabbing her backpack and zipping out of the classroom. As she was running, she accidently bumped into Kirishima and Bakugou.

"Sorry!" She offered a hand to Kirishima and helped him up.

"It's okay." He grinned. Kirishima started walking ahead and entered the classroom. After that, she was going to help Bakugo, but then she realized that he was already up. He turned away towards the classroom, anger rising in him. Y/n walked by his side to apologize once again, but he didn't want to hear it.

"Sorry Bakug-"

"Get Away From Me And Kirishima." He suddenly punched her, knocking her back into the air and landing with a loud thud. You could hear her crying in pain as she held her hand over her mouth and nose.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Izuku ran into the hallway, sitting down on his knees in front of her.

"W-what happened?!" Y/n just sat there crying. She actually didn't know. It happened so fast that she couldn't process why Bakugo was mad about getting bumped into. Overprotective boyfriend much? Do you even sorry bro? Izuku couldn't stand to see her crying. It broke his heart. He wrapped his arms around and hugged her, caressing her back with his fingertip. He was hesitant at first, but it was the least he could do now. Y/n felt safe, as if nothing could do any harm to her while she was in his arms. He could feel her blushing against his chest, warmth lingering on it.

"W-well whatever it is, I'm here now. I'm here to protect a-and provide you with support and c-comfort from now on." He said, holding her closer. She blushed harder.

"Thanks."

"W-Want me t-to carry you home?" She immediately jumped back from his arms, waving her hand around her face.

"N-n-no! You don't have to do that! I-I er. I-is it ok if I just walk with you?" She looked up at him with puppy eyes. He started blushing and smiled.

"Sure. Let me go grab my stuff."

"I'm following you." She said as she hurried to catch up with Izuku. She didn't want to get herself hurt again. 'Wow. She looks so happy now. At first she looked all sad, but now.....now she's herself! I love her' he thought as he grabbed his yellow backpack.

"Ok, got my things. Let's go!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro