☁️[2|4] project 101

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As y/n and Izuku walked out of the entrance of the school, Izuku brought up a question that made her turn redder than Bakugo's crimson eyes.

"Y-y/n."

"Yes, Izuku?"

"I-is there anyone you like i-in our class?" Y/n moved her hands close to her chest. She looked up at Izuku and smiled.

"Y-yes, I-I do like someone." Izuku looked down at the sidewalk hoping it was him. As much as she wanted to tell him, she held it in. Instead, she gave him little details about who she liked. She tried to focus on things that wouldn't be too obvious.

"I like him because he is very caring to me. He's there when I need him and he always believes in me." She closed her eyes and smiled to herself, thinking about Izuku. While she was talking, Izuku took down notes about this person.

"He's also really cute!" "She opened her eyes and looked at Izuku who was finishing up his notes.

"Is there anyone that you like, Izuku?" He looked up and started blushing.

"Y-yeah." Y/n suspected it to be Ochaco because he always looked happy around her.

"She i-is very beautiful. She tries her best to make things right when there are problems. She even apologizes when it's not a big deal!" He blushed. She must be the girl of his dreams y/n thought.

"She must mean a lot to you."

"Y-yes." Y/n sadly sighed. She knew that it wasn't her. If he gets a girlfriend, I'll support him. I just want to see him happy.

"Y/n? Y/n!" He stood in front of her and started waving his arms. She looked up.

"I think this is your house?" He pointed a finger at modern-looking two story house.

"Yep, that's the one!"

"I figured because I'm two houses down from yours!" He pointed towards a clean looking two story house.

"Maybe I can come to your house tomorrow?" Y/n said smiling.

"I-its ok If no."

"S-sure!" Izuku blurted out while blushing.

"See you tomorrow Izuku!"

"Bye!" They both went separate ways, waving and smiling to each other. When y/n entered her house, she was greeted by her mother. She dropped her backpack on the couch and headed straight to the kitchen. She grabbed some chips out of the cupboard and sat down at the table, eating them. Her mom was drying the dishes. It was silent until her mom started talking.

"So....who was that boy you were with~?" She asked with half lidded eyes, smiling at her. Y/n blushed.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya. I asked if he wanted to walk with me home and he said yes!" She smiled as she stood up from her chair.

"Looks like you like him." Her mother smirked. Y/n nodded shyly as she sat back down.

"It's ok. It looks like he means something to you, so I'll allow you to like him. If he likes you back, I'll allow you to date him" She smiled. Y/n's face brightened up.

"Really?!"

"Yes, BUT I have to meet his mother first and see if it all works out. She lives with him two houses down, so maybe tomorrow I could talk to her."

"Thanks Mom!" She walked to the other side of the table and hugged her.

"Your Welcome, y/n."

~The Next Day At School After Lunch

"Hey, Izuku." Y/n greeted him.

"Hi!" "My mom said that she wanted to talk to yours, so we might be coming over after school."

"Y-yeah! My mom told me that you two were coming over so me and you could hangout a-and they could t-talk."

"O-" She interrupted by Mr.Aizawa.

"Please be seated. We are going to continue working on this project until the end of the week." He announced, still in his sleeping bag.

"Everyone get with your partner and head outside." He finished and rolled out of the classroom towards the training areas. This time, y/n walked over to Izuku's desk.

"Let's go!"

"C-coming!" Y/n walking ahead while Izuku was catching up. As they got outside, they noticed that they were the first ones out. Y/n walked up to the yellow sleeping bag and poked it. Mr Aizawas head popped out, a bored expression on his face.

"Mr. Aizawa, can we find a spot to do our project since we already know what to do?" He looked over at Izuku and back to Y/n, nodding.

"Yes, go ahead." Y/n practically ran to the sunniest spot she could find, which was behind the locker rooms.

"Let's start with the positions." Izuku said, standing in front or y/n.

"Sure! I-I don't really have any ideas since I...slept... on you." She blushed looking down and holding her arm, remembering what happened yesterday."

"It's ok!" He walked over to her and rubbed her back. She tensed and relaxed at his action.

"I actually wrote down some ideas on positions you could do! The first one is when you're not using your quirk. Put one leg forward and the other one back, like you're about to start running." She put her right leg forward and left leg back.

"Good!" Izuku smiled at her, making her smile back.

"Now shape your hands in a fist. Yep! Now put them in front of your chest." She giggled and stood regularly.

"Izuku, to be honest, this would work better for your quirk."

"O-oh, sorry. I have a better stance, well it's not exactly a stance, but it would be perfect for when you're using your shapeshifting quirk! Specifically if you want to turn into any animal." Y/n smiled.

"So while you're running, you leap forward, like a predator catching prey, and turn into the animal in mid-air."

"Like this?" Y/n walked back for space and started running. As she jumped, she transformed into a wolf and landed gracefully on all fours.

"Yes!" He outbursts joyfully. Y/n ran trotted to Izuku and wagged her tail.

"Izuku, I just thought of the perfect transition for us. Can we-" Before she finished her sentence, she was interrupted by Mr. Aizawas depressed voice. "You all can go home now. Go now. Bye."

"Hey, Izuku. Wanna lift?"

"Sure!" He got on her back and she ran into the hallway to the classroom. They gathered their gear headed out of the entrance.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming to your house today!" Izuku blushed.

"O-okay. L-lets go."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro