1- Cardboard World

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I look at my newest creation. I pilled a bunch of boxes to make a house. I smiled and jumped around in glee. I soon became tired and I layed in the cool grass. I fell asleep in that exact spot. When I woke up the box house had lovely windows and a better door. It had a door nob and everything. I go outside to see a bunch of animals running around in the field. I heard horses galloping towards me. A man got off his brown horse and walked up towards me. The man says "I've been looking all over town for you, the king wishes to speak with you". I smile and climb onto his horse with a little help because the horse was huge. The man got on the horse with me and we rode to a golden castle. We go in and on the thrown was a man in a suit. "I am King Silverstone, you might not remember me because of your accident. There has been some trouble in Boxtopia and your the only one we knew would accept this challenge" the suited man says. I nod and say "I accept". King Silverstone laughs and says "I knew you would but this will be hard. There is a evil wizard kidnapping princesses and demanding for him to be king. He is using dark magic to make everyone in the town be in a deep sleep." I smile and say "how do I stop him". The king replies "here is a magical sword to fight the creatures of the night. You must find the shadow's locket and wear it. It should help you defeat the wizard, but it's powers are a mystery. It was stolen long ago though but legion says it was lost in an old mine that became haunted by monsters". I nod and say "if it means saving the people of Boxtopia then I'll do it". I grab the midnight blue sword and ask "can I have a horse I can actually ride". A smaller horse comes in and I get on it. I wave by as I ride down into the woods with my cloak trailing behind my back. I am going to find it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro