2-The Sound

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was getting late and I was tired so I let the horse rest and drink some water. I build a fire pit so I don't burn the forest down. I try to make sparks with what I learned from....I really can't remember who it's from.  *Sigh*. I finally get a spark, I lightly blow on it. A flame appears and it slowly starts to burn the wood. I didn't bring a tent with me so I'm going to make one with large leaves and sticks. After an hour I go look for some food I find some berries, mushrooms, and chives.  I cut a coconut that I got from a tree. I used the second half that was empty as a bowl. I set a stand up with logs and placed the coconut ontop. After twenty minutes my soup was ready. I ate it and went to sleep in my make shift tent. I wake up to a srange noise, it sounded like little Christmas bells. I get out of the tent and look around. "H..Hello is somebody out there" I called out. The bells got closer and I saw a small light go past me. "Hi, I'm Nella" a tiny voice says. I look around and see a small fairy girl. She was almost the size of my index finger. I smile and say "I'm Jade". Nella then asks "why are you out here alone". I reply "I'm one a quest by the King, would you like to help". Nella agrees and I douse the ember fire with some pond water. I get on the horse and say "it's going to be dangerous". Nella scoffed and said "like I care, I want adventure". I set Nella on my horse, Spartan's head. We ride through the dark forest, our quest was jsut beginning.

A/n: if one of my readers want to make me a covor for this or any story send me a link to it. I will use it but it might not stay forever because I tend to change covors alot but I'll say you made it and give a link to your page.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro