11. Torture💔💔💔

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

Here I am with another update. I already know that this chapter is 😝😝😝😝 because I wrote it in a hurry. My mom is not okay. Her BP was high so I was with her for whole day. On top of that, I have a stomach infection From a weak. In my family I'm the most stubborn when it comes to health and all. I don't fall sick easily but when it happens, it's terrible. So please pardon me if you don't like it.

This update is for you @karish96 aka Karishma, and @cute_preet, my babu, I Love you both😙😙😙

ENJOY READING💖💖

Shivaay and the whole family welcomed Daksh. But the only person who was seething in Anger was Mallika. She knew that all the problems in her and her Bhaiya-Bhabhi's life are becauseof this man. Daksh smirked looking at her and she gave a disgusted look to him.

Daksh : Shivaay, Where is BHABHI ? ( he stressed the word bhabhi )

Shivaay : Sh..she ( How could he answer when he himself was unaware of her whereabouts.)

Daksh : Oh God ! I just remembered something. I've an important work, so I should leave now. I'll meet you later.

Saying so, He left with his evil intentions.

After he left Shivaay asked about Anika from everyone but nobody saw her after evening. 

Now they were getting tensed. Shivaay's heart could already sense the storm awaiting him. His restlessness grew more and more. Khanna came in panting heavily.

Khanna : Si..sir that me..media...

Shivaay : What media ?

The reporters entered inside the mansion despite the high security. They got the biggest Spicy news, so how could they leave it just like that.

Reporter 1 : Mr. Oberoi, we already know that the statement about Miss. Mallika was wrong. You lied to the Media for saving your sister's reputation and for hiding her filthy relationship with Daksh Khurana.

Shivaay : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ? HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT MY SISTER. I'LL SUE YOU FOR THIS.

Reporter 2 : You can't behave like that to media Mr. Oberoi. We have proofs. The photographs of Miss. Mallika and Daksh Khurana.

Shivaay saw the Photographs of a drunk Mallika with Daksh, but in his room and Daksh was shirtless. This made Shivaay even more furious. He tore apart the photos and threw them in the air. He asked Khanna to throw them out.

Reporter 3 : You can't do this Mr. Oberoi. We want answers. Is that true that your sister is pregnant. She has an ILLEGITIMATE relationship with Daksh Khurana ?

The word ILLEGITIMATE broke his limits and he broke the Reporter's mike and the camera. He grabbed the reporter's collar and slapped him.

OmRu controlled him sonehow and tried to send the media out.

Reporter : We would not go without our answers.

"I'LL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS." Everybody turned to see the owner of the voice. There was a man in his mid twenties in three piece suit.

Shivaay : Who the hell are you ?

Sidharth : I'm Sidharth, Sidharth vikram Rana. I'm Mallika's friend. I will give all the answers. First of all, MALLIKA IS NOT PREGNANT. These photographs are true, but it can be clearly seen that she is unconscious in these photographs. Daksh Khurana did all this to destroy the reputation of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I really don't need to tell you all why Daksh would have done this. Simply because SSO is the best businessman of the India. Daksh was always jealous of Him so he targeted Mallika, his beloved sister. He mixed drug in her juice and took these photographs. And about pregnancy reports, Mallika was being given a drug that produces symptoms like Pregnancy and reports also state that. I've a recording in which Daksh has confessed his crimes.

Sidharth showed the video of DAKSH's confession infront of His man, who was living in Oberoi Mansion as a servant and giving drugs to Mallika.

Sidharth : Now everything is clear to you all, you all may leave.

After the media left, Sidharth looked at Mallika who was crying. She immidiately hugged Shivaay but he didn't reciprocate. He was too shocked from the revelation.

Om : Thank You so much for whatever you did for Mallika, But how do you know all this ?

Sidharth : Someone else deserve this Thank you.  It's all because of Anika bhabhi. She was the one who did all this and saved Mallika from all these accusations by changing the name on Reports.

Gauri : Th..that means bh..bhabhi wasn't pregnant.

Mallika : N..no. she was not. She did all this so that nobody points out finger at me. ( To shivaay ) Bhai, Bh..bhabhi is innocent. She... ( She hugged him and cried )

Sidharth : But where is she ?

This question made them realise that Anika is not at home. They searched the whole house but couldn't find her. Gauri went to check the backyard because nobody thought to check there. She came into the hall screaming.

Gauri : Ba..bade bhaiya, I found Bhaujayi's dupatta in the garden a..and It has bl...blood stains on it.

Shivaay took the dupatta in his hands and his heart was pounding in fear, Fear of her being in some trouble.

Shivaay : Khanna !! Bring the CCTV footage of the garden area right now.

They saw the footage and tears came out of their eyes seeing Anika struggling to get free from DAKSH'S grip. In the process, she got hurt in her hands that were already injured  ( You all know why ) and her dupatta fell in the garden. Daksh took her in his arms and left from there when Anika lost her consciousness.

Shivaay : Khanna ! Trace DAKSH's number Fast !!

They got to know that he is in his Flat. ShivOmRu and sid left towards his flat. Shivaay was driving the car on full speed and he would have ended up banging the car in someone. They went to his flat, only to find it Messed up. Things were scattered all over the place. Broken vases and glass were making it look horrible. But They shivered in fear when they saw the blood stains here and there.

Om : He..he is not here, then where he must have taken bhabhi ?

Sid : I think, he did this deliberately to distract us. How would we find Bhabhi ?

They looked at Shivaay whose eyes were on a camera kept on the table. It had a recording. He opened the video with shivering hands and the land skipped beneath his feet.

( A/N - There are Torture scenes ahead. So if someone is not comfortable in reading them,  you may skip that part. And this is for the purpose of progress of the story, I am not at all promoting violence and women exploitation.)

Video content

Daksh threw Anika on the floor after coming there. Anika was conscious by then and was crying badly. Daksh held her hairs in his fists and she winced in pain.

He held her mouth in his hands roughly and looked at her with lust.

Daksh : You Bloody fool, because of you my plan is ruined. How dare you ? How dare you do this. I wanted to Ruin that Shivaay but you....

Anika : Why ? You were his friend than why you want to do all this ? What harm have shivaay done to you ? ( Anika shouted )

Daksh slapped her twice and she fell down again. "HE WAS ALWAYS AHEAD IN EVERYTHING. BECAUSE OF HIM, I WAS ALWAYS SECOND IN EVERYTHING. STUDY, SPORTS, AND ALL THE GIRLS OF COLLEGE WERE BEHIND HIM AND NOT ME. AND NOW, HE IS AHEAD IN BUISSNESS TOO. I WILL DESTROY HIM, BUT BEFORE THAT, I'LL DESTROY YOU FOR RUINING MY PLAN." Daksh said.

"YOU ARE SUCH A DIRT. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS ? YOU KNOW WHAT, HE IS BEST BECAUSE OF HIS HARD WORK. PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN NEVER TAKE HIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS BUSY IN ENVYING OTHERS. YOU ARE ABD WILL ALWAYS BE A FILTHY MAN." Anika shouted on him with a disgusted look. He got angry and again held her wrist in his tight hold.

"OMG ! Look how much you LOVE that Shivaay, you are here in my captivity and still you are speaking in his favour AND I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL SWEETHEART. A GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE MINE, ONLY MINE. JUST..JUST ONE NIGHT BABY AND I...I WILL LEAVE SHIVAAY. " He spoke like an insane person. Anika just turned her face away in disgust. "Just a Night Sweetheart, with you, but before that, Just remove this MagalSutra (NUPTIAL CHAIN ) from your neck. I don't want you to look like HIS girl. " he again spoke his filthy words and tried to pull out her Nuptial chain. She slapped him hard across his face twice. "HOW DARE YOU ? DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TOUCH MY MANGALSUTRA, I WON'T LEAVE YOU. AND YOU CAN'T TAKE MY SHIVAAY'S PLACE, NOBODY CAN TAKE HIS PLACE IN MY LIFE. YOU CAN'T BE LIKE HIM, NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS." Anika shouted on top of her voice. For a minute even Daksh was scared, but next minute, anger rushed in his veins listening to her taking Shivaay's side.

He took a knife and cut her arm near her elbow, making the blood ooze out.

"These are the hands he hold right ?" He cut her palms making deep cuts.

"In this neck you are wearing His name, right ?"he made a cut in her neck, from her earlobe to her collarbone. Anika kept crying and wincing in pain. She pushed him away from her and tried to run. He fell on the floor. He stopped her holding her feet and in the process, She fell down and Her hand touched the remote kept on the table and T.V got on. Her forhead started bleeding more when she hit the table.

Daksh became more furious after watching the news telecast in which his video was playing. He knew that his plan backfired. In frustration, he stabbed the knife in her feet, above her ankle. He got up and brought a hot rod and put it on her wounds making her shout in pain. Her tears were unstoppable. He put salt and chilli on her wounds.

She shouted her lungs out but it made no difference to him. He slapped her again and again. He broke the table and pushed her so the she falls on the glass pieces. Those pieces pierced her already wounded body......

Video content ends

Shivaay had broken the the camera even before the video ended. He couldn't see his anika suffering. His eyes were depicting anger, not on Daksh but on himself. If Anybody could be killed mere by thinking of killing the person, Daksh would have been died thousand times by now.

They were too shocked and hurt on seeing Anika's condition.

Om : Ho...how would we find Bhabhi ?

Rudra : I know. You remember Bhaiya gave us lockets with trackers for security reasons ? Bhabhi have that tracker in her bracelet.

Shivaay immidiately checked his phone to check Anika's location. It was a place on the outskirts of Mumbai. Without saying anything he rushed out and drove away. OmRu and Sid followed him in Sidharth's car.

Scene in an old factory

Daksh brought Anika her, when he saw the news. He knew that shivaay would try to find Anika so he left his flat and came here. Anika was unconscious and was bleeding severely. He made a video call to Shivaay.

In Shivaay's car

Shivaay received a video call from an unknown number. He wanted to ignore it but he had an instinct that he should pick it up. As he answered the call, his blood boiled seeing DAKSH's face.

Shivaay : LEAVE ANIKA YOU BASTARD !

DAKSH : Calm down My brother, I know you are angry. But it's all your fault. Why you have to be best in everything.  Look, this ( Pointing at an unconscious anika ) girl also loves you and not me. You always made me feel inferior and now I will do that.

Shivaay : your enmity is with me, Leave her or else I'll kill you.

Daksh : you can't do anything, She came in my way, She saved you. Now, I will punnish you both. I will USE her. She destroyed my plan by saving your reputation and I will destroy Her dignity in such a way that She will regret for coming in my way. Every part of her body will cry and beg for mercy but I won't leave her. SHE WILL SHOUT AND YOU WILL CRY. LET HER BE CONCSIOUS BECAUSE I WANT HER TO SHOUT FOR MERCY, I WANT HER TO SHOUT WHEN SHE LOSES HER DIGNITY.

Shivaay : DARE YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG TO HER YOU BASTARD...

He couldn't do anything except increasing his car speed because Daksh had already cut the call.

What will happen to Anika ?

Will shivaay be able to save her on time ?

What destiny has in store for Anika ?

And yes, RAISE YOUR HANDS IF DAKSH IS YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN ? I LOVE HIM AS A VILLAIN GUYS. HE'S ACTUALLY CUPID IN DISGUISE😉😉😉😉

Target : 170 + votes and 50 comments Hope silent readers get some energy to do this huge😱😲😲 task.

Lots of Love to the darlings who never fail to give their reviews and voted😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro